The Loving Daylights By Lynsay Sands EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 12, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Loving Daylights By Lynsay Sands EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.88 MB)
 The Loving Daylights - Lynsay Sands.azw3775.63 KB
 The Loving Daylights - Lynsay Sands.mobi604.58 KB
 The Loving Daylights - Lynsay Sands.epub513.21 KB
 Cover.jpg25.36 KB
 metadata.opf3.1 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance, Contemporary, Espionage
ISBN: 9780505525277

About:

Comic and campy, this James Bond-meets-Austin Powers spoof from Sands (The Key, etc.) is the third in Love Spell's series of romances involving B.L.I.S.S., a crime-fighting organization run almost entirely by women. Gadget girl Jane Spyrus works in B.L.I.S.S.'s Creation and Development department, inventing such oddities as shrink wrap condoms and mini-missile launchers shaped like vibrators. Though trained in the martial arts, Jane, a techno-geek at heart, has never had a chance to put her skills to use. But when her friend Edie Andretti is kidnapped by a family bent on world domination, Jane and her zany, ex-secret agent grandmother jump into action. Edie's dashing brother, Abel, rounds out the team and strikes up a steamy, often side-splitting romance with Jane. Armed with knock-out lipstick, dart-shooting shoes and truth-serum perfume, the intrepid trio attempt to stop the villainous Ensecksi family from inflicting their mind control technology upon the world. Jane is no Bond: she stumbles rather than strides and can't lie to save her life. But as the adventure unfolds, she believably turns her shy, size 12 self into a seductive super spy. Abel and Jane complement each other nicely, and together they bring some sanity to this madcap escapade.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.88 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

You're the BEST!!! Thank you for sharing.