The Lizzie McGuire Movie - Original Walt DisneyRecords Soundtrack 320cbr (Big Papi) 2003 Teen Pop

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on October 26, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Lizzie McGuire Movie - Original Walt DisneyRecords Soundtrack 320cbr (Big Papi) 2003 Teen Pop (Size: 109.64 MB)
 01 Hilary Duff - Why Not.mp36.85 MB
 02 Atomic Kitten - The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling).mp37.73 MB
 03 Cooler Kids - All Around the World.mp39.63 MB
 04 Paolo & Isabella - What Dreams Are Made Of (Ballad version).mp33.97 MB
 05 Jump5 - Shining Star.mp37.55 MB
 06 Vitamin C - Volare.mp36.88 MB
 07 LMNT - Open Your Eyes (To Love).mp35.72 MB
 08 The Beu Sisters - You Make Me Feel Like a Star (Lizzie mix).mp37.06 MB
 09 Taylor Dayne - Supermodel.mp38.62 MB
 10 Hilary Duff - What Dreams Are Made Of.mp39.26 MB
 11 Dean Martin - On an Evening in Roma.mp35.53 MB
 12 Haylie Duff - Girl in the Band.mp36.97 MB
 13 Cliff Eidelman - Orchestral Suite From the Lizzie McGuire Movie.mp317.21 MB
 14 Hilary Duff - Why Not (McMix).mp36.53 MB
 Big Papi.nfo3.99 KB
 Cover.jpg75.29 KB
 cover2.jpg36.78 KB
 The Lizzie McGuire Movie.cue2.33 KB
 The Lizzie McGuire Movie.log9.87 KB

Description

Source: 2003 CD

By obryanstars
One of my close friends bought this CD, and told me that she absolutely loved it. Well, I decided to listen to a few songs, and found that she was right. This was an excellent CD. Here's what I thought of The Lizzie McGuire CD (my little sister's favorite TV show on DYSNEY).

1) Songs: This really does have a bunch of great artists contributing to make a great CD. To begin with, Hillary Duff (Lizzie McGuire) has a beaughtiful voice, as well as great acting, and her songs are just fun to listen to. Her hit single, "Why Not" is something I listen to quite often, and really is a great song. "What Dreams Are Made Of" has an awsome beat, and is a favorite of mine as well. Pop Singers like LMNT, Jump 5, Atomic Kitten, and Vitamin C make this truly a great album. "Tide Is High" is a a great song to listen too, LMNT has a great slow song, etc... It just goes on. This CD has a little of everything, and is great as a Birthday Gift for girls and even some boys ages 10-14 or so. I myself (16) enjoyed it, and would buy this CD for myself any day (shhhhhhhh, dont tell anyone!!!). It just has great music, and I know I'm not the only young (male) adult enjoying this CD.

2) Quality: This CD has a ton of songs you will listen too dozens of times over and over. It has a little bit of everything, from sweet hip hop to slow romance. It has a great collection of young artists, and is just a great CD.

The thing I really liked about this CD is it's message. Take a chance, believe in your dreams, and never give up. It's something my little sister pops in the CD player after a rough day at school, or to just kick back and relax. It makes a great Birthday Gift, and well, overall, gets 5 stars from me.

Great CD, lots of great songs, great artists. Hillary Duff, in my opinion, can sing.

Enjoy the CD! I reccomend it 100% Every song from the movie I believe is on here. It was Lizzie's first (and last), get it while you can. Great CD!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
109.64 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
The Lizzie McGuire Movie - Original Walt DisneyRecords Soundtrack 320cbr (Big Papi) 2003 Teen Pop

All Comments

very good, thank you.