The Little Drummer Boy: A Christmas Festival (1963) ~ The Harry Simeone Chorale (FLAC)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 29, 2015 by darkstar74in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Little Drummer Boy: A Christmas Festival (1963) ~ The Harry Simeone Chorale (FLAC) (Size: 188.87 MB)
 01 Sing We Now Of Christmas--Angels We Have Heard On High--Away In A Manger--What Child Is...28.09 MB
 08 Coventry Carol--Rise Up Shepherds--God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen--O' Little Town Of...26.04 MB
 03 It Came Upon A Midnight Clear--Good King Wenceslas--We Three Kings--Villancico--Hark, The...22.98 MB
 09 Ding Dong--While Shepherd Watched Their Flocks By Night--The First Noel--The Friendly Beasts...22.42 MB
 05 Deck The Halls--Christian Men Rejoice--Master's In The Hall--O'Tannenbaum Medley.flac21.21 MB
 10 Silent Night--Adeste Fideles--A Christmas Greeting Medley.flac20.85 MB
 07 The Little Drummer Boy.flac14.67 MB
 06 O' Holy Night.flac11.36 MB
 04 Bring A Torch, Isabella--Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming Medley.flac9.5 MB
 02 Go Tell It On The Mountain.flac8.7 MB
 LDB Front.jpg2.03 MB
 LDB Ucard.jpg1.03 MB
 LDB Info.rtf2 KB

Description

The Little Drummer Boy:
A Christmas Festival (1963)
The Harry Simeone Chorale
FLAC

Track Listing:
1. Sing We Now Of Christmas/Angels We Have Heard On High/Away In A Manger/What Child Is This?/Joy To The World Medley
2. Go Tell It On The Mountain
3. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear/Good King Wenceslas/We Three Kings/Villancico/Hark, The Herald Angels Sing Medley
4. Bring A Torch, Isabella/Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming Medley
5. Deck The Halls/Christian Men Rejoice/Master's In The Hall/O'Tannenbaum Medley
6. O' Holy Night
7. The Little Drummer Boy
8. Coventry Carol/Rise Up Shepherds/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/O' Little Town Of Bethlehem/O' Come Little Children Medley
9. Ding Dong/While Shepherd Watched Their Flocks By Night/The First Noel/The Friendly Beasts Medley
10. Silent Night/Adeste Fideles/A Christmas Greeting Medley

To me, this will always be THE Christmas album--the one by which all others are judged, and all fall short of. Originally titled "Sing We Now of Christmas" and released in 1958, it was the 1963 re-release under the name "The Little Drummer Boy: A Christmas Festival" that brought this classic to an even wider audience.

It took me forever to find this album--not because it's rare, but because the CD release has been given a bland new cover. I looked at the listing online a hundred times before I realized I was looking at the right album. I purchased it and the sound is spectacular, but the dismal cover art was accompanied by minimal liner notes with no new revelations as to who performed what.

Here I've included a FLAC rip of the entire disc. I re-created the original cover art as well, using some hi-res scans. Put it on your shelf, pass it down to your kids, enjoy this holiday classic!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
188.87 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Little Drummer Boy: A Christmas Festival (1963) ~ The Harry Simeone Chorale (FLAC)