The Legend of Korra Book 3: Change / Season 3, 1080p Bluray with Commentary

seeders: 3
leechers: 11
Added on December 23, 2014 by dubbdubbbin TV
Torrent verified.

The Legend of Korra Book 3: Change / Season 3, 1080p Bluray with Commentary (Size: 28.4 GB)
 1 - A Breath of Fresh Air.mkv2.2 GB
 2 - Rebirth.mkv2.17 GB
 3 - The Earth Queen.mkv2.18 GB
 4 - In Harm's Way.mkv2.17 GB
 5 - The Metal Clan.mkv2.19 GB
 6 - Old Wounds.mkv2.19 GB
 7 - Original Airbenders.mkv2.19 GB
 8 - The Terror Within.mkv2.2 GB
 9 - The Stakeout.mkv2.19 GB
 10 - Long Live the Queen.mkv2.19 GB
 11 - The Ultimatum.mkv2.18 GB
 12 - Enter the Void.mkv2.17 GB
 13 - Venom of the Red Lotus.mkv2.19 GB

Description

Video Format: AVC

Regular Audio
Format: DTS
Channels: 5.1
Language: English

Commentary
Format: AC3
Channels: 2
Language: English

Subtitles: English
Chapters included

Files ripped by Z0N3

If you like this, seed it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.4 GB
seeders:3
leechers:11
The Legend of Korra Book 3: Change / Season 3, 1080p Bluray with Commentary

All Comments

Try googling "optimizing VLC settings" and you'll likely find something useful.
The commentary isn't the only audio track. What media player are you using?
The AC3 2.0 commentary should be the 2nd track. The default track is the regular 5.1 audio. To echo the uploader, what player are you using?
Sadly, no.
The screenshots I used are at 200% zoom, so that's why they look blurry in general. You can see the lines are blurrier on this release and cleaner on YFN's release.
Lines look cleaner on YFN but there is less color artifacting easily seen in Bolin's shirt. I'm only sitting at 67%, could you take a few other random screenshots using MPC's image saving feature to capture full sized screenshots?
At full size, there are no discernible differences other than that the lines look somewhat off. It's only when you blow it up past 100% that the oddity becomes more obvious. For regular viewing, most viewers won't notice a difference, or they won't get distracted by the oddities, at least.
My download is over 60% now. Took a long time. I can preview some of the files so I'll give my preliminary analysis now.

Video seems to be lagging somehow, like it's at a lower framerate, even though MediaInfo reports the same 24fps. I will recheck this once the whole thing is done.

Only 301 and 308 have the intro Nickelodeon logo splash screens because they're the first episodes on either discs, not a big complaint, considering Book 2 had those on all episodes.

Audio sounds good, and commentary works. Strangely, the PGS subtitles are in all-caps. Not my favorite. The PublicHD release of Book 1 also had PGS but they were regular print, so I'm wondering what the issue is.

Overall, great rip. Again, I will return to make final comments once the download is complete. Great job to ZON3, and great job to the uploader. You promised and you delivered. Well done!

EDIT: I accidentally switched the audio and video ratings.
Will report back with analysis after completing the download.