The Last House On The Left (2009) Eng+Hindi | Blu-Ray Rip | HD 720p

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on September 22, 2012 by dead_1in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Last House On The Left (2009) Eng+Hindi | Blu-Ray Rip | HD 720p (Size: 645.44 MB)
 Last.Home.Left.Hindi.avi645.44 MB

Description

The Last House On The Left (2009) Hindi Dubbed | Blu-Ray Rip | HD 720p

Subtitle not available.

Director: Dennis Iliadis
Writers: Adam Alleca (screenplay), Carl Ellsworth (screenplay)
Stars: Garret Dillahunt, Monica Potter and Tony Goldwyn

Storyline
While being transported by two detectives in a car, the dangerous criminal Krug is rescued by his brother Francis and his girlfriend Sadie, and they brutally kill the detectives. Meanwhile Emma, her husband Dr. John and their seventeen year-old daughter Mari Collingwood head on vacation to their house nearby the lake. Mari borrows the family car to meet her friend Paige that is working in a store in the town. They befriend the teenager Justin in the store and he offers some marijuana to the pothead Paige in the motel where he is lodged. While they are smoking grass in Justin's room, Krug, who is Justin's father, Francis and Sadie arrive and abduct the girls. Krug drives Mari's car and she provokes a crash on a tree. Krug stabs Paige and rapes Mari; however Mari manages to escape, swimming in the lake, but Krug shoots her in the back. They walk through the isolated road in the woods and they reach Collingwood's house telling that they have just had a car accident...

Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated R for sadistic brutal violence including a rape and disturbing images, language, nudity and some drug use

Language: English, Hindi
Release Date: 13 March 2009 (USA)
Also Known As: La venganza de la casa del lago
Filming Locations: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Box Office
Opening Weekend: $14,118,685 (USA) (15 March 2009) (2401 Screens)
Gross: $45,482,936 (Worldwide) (8 March 2010)

Production Co: Rogue Pictures, Scion Films, Film Afrika Worldwide

User Reviews

This is my first review on IMDb so be gentle! I was so pleased with the film I joined to let others know my views. I have seen my fair share of remakes and have been very disappointed with the majority of them, I am happy to say I found this to be a very worthy remake, I would go as far to say that it was actually better than the original in a lot of ways! I watched the original as a child and found it pretty disturbing but a very well executed horror, I recently watched it again in anticipation of the 2009 release and wasn't as impressed, I know that the grainy dated footage added something to the film, somehow documentary style and with the budget they had Wes Craven done a very good job, however I think it was let down a bit by the music which was very inappropriate and sounded like it could have been in a comedy this and the fact my girlfriend was giggling at some of the movie didn't help, particularly the two policemen and their antics, they seemed like a comedy duo which detracted from the dark story, maybe this was deliberate and was intended to give us a break from the harsh storyline? However that aside it is a classic film which I was hoping would be done justice.

Enough about the original on to the 2009 remake, the film sticks very true to the original, some people are not happy about the small changes but I think they added to the film, made it more believable, gave us more information about the characters, made us care more about what was going to happen, I wont go in to any details, I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I think the changes made this in to a much more rewarding film for the viewer. I have read other reviews complaining it went too far, that they should have left certain scenes out, are you serious? why did you bother watching it, have you lived under a rock for the past 30 years, did you not know the original storyline? It had to have harrowing scenes which made you feel uncomfortable, the film would not have worked without them! I think this is the best remake I have seen in many years and give it 10 stars, very good acting, excellent directing and a great cast, it had a lot to live up to and it succeeded when so many other films have failed. I highly recommend this film to fans of the original and newcomers to The Last House On The Left.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
645.44 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
The Last House On The Left (2009) Eng+Hindi | Blu-Ray Rip | HD 720p

Trailer

Screenshots

The Last House On The Left (2009) Eng+Hindi | Blu-Ray Rip | HD 720p screenshot
The Last House On The Left (2009) Eng+Hindi | Blu-Ray Rip | HD 720p screenshot