The Land Before Time Big Water Adventure (PC Game).iso

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on February 26, 2013 by krytusin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Land Before Time Big Water Adventure (PC Game).iso (Size: 438.76 MB)
 Big Water Adventure (PC Game).iso438.76 MB

Description

Join Littlefoot and his friends on their latest adventure in the wondrous age of the dinosaurs. Things have changed in the great valley.The rains have come, falling in torrents, flooding the land and creating a new lake. During this deluge, the little opthalmosaurus Mo was washed from his home in the big ocean and into the lake. Now, with the help of Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Spike, Petrie--and you, Mo will try to find his way home.

---SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS---

Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/XP PRO

CPU:
Pentium-2 300-MHz, or Pentium-3 525-MHz to 1-GHz, or, highly recommended, Pentium-4 Hyper-Threaded 3, 3.20, or 3.40-GHz~ anything as high as socket 775 or over has not been tested, so use socket 478 Pentium-4. Also, NO AMD!!!

RAM:
64-MB for Windows 95/98/ME, 128-256 for Windows 2000, and 512-MB to 1-GB for Windows XP-- 1.5-GB recommended.

HDD Space:
At least 550-MB disk space required.

Drive:
Standard 4x or higher CDROM.

Sound:
DirectX compatible sound card-- anything in the modern line of SigmaTel or RealTek works fine.

Video:
For this game, I highly recommend using an ATi AGP GPU (ranging from the first RAGE GPU to models just before the first HD Radeon) that has at least 32-MB of VRAM (Video memory), However, if you must use something newer, go with the ATi Radeon 7x, 8x, and 9x AGP or onboard series.

Interface:
Mouse and Keyboard

NEW: The game program can now be downloaded directly from here: https://ia600606.us.archive.org/31/items/The_Land_Before_Time_PC_Game/Big_Water_Adventure_PC_Game.iso

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
438.76 MB
seeders:2
leechers:6
The Land Before Time Big Water Adventure (PC Game).iso