The Land Before Time [1988][DVDRip][H.264-AAC-MP4] ~SaaS~

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 22, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

The Land Before Time [1988][DVDRip][H.264-AAC-MP4] ~SaaS~ (Size: 701.23 MB)
 The Land Before Time [1988].nfo1.85 KB
 The Land Before Time [1988][DVDRip][H.264-AAC-MP4] ~SaaS~.mp4701.22 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

~SaaS~

PROUDLY PRESENTS

NAME............The Land Before Time

YEAR............1989

GENRE...........Adventure | Family | Drama | Animation

RUNTIME.........1h 5mn

IMDB RATE.......6.8/10

IMDB............http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095489/

SOURCE..........DVD PAL

VIDEO RES.......704x512 (25 fps)

ASPECT RATIO....1.375

VIDEO CODEC.....H.264

VIDEO BITRATE...1288 Kbps (2 pass encoding)

AUDIO CODEC.......AAC

AUDIO BITRATE.....197 Kbps VBR (2 channels)

COUNTRY.........USA

DIRECTOR........Don Bluth

CAST............Gabriel Damon, Helen Shaver, Judith Barsi, Bill Erwin, Will Ryan

The film's plot concerns a young brontosaurus named Littlefoot who becomes orphaned after the death of his mother, caused from injuries suffered while battling a malevolent Tyrannosaurus ("Sharptooth") and the effects of an earthquake. Littlefoot flees famine and upheaval to search for the "Great Valley", an area with lush vegetation which has been spared devastation and where the dinosaurs can thrive and live in peace. During Littlefoot's journey, he encounters four young companions: Cera, a Triceratops; Ducky, a Parasaurolophus ; Petrie, a Pteranodon; and Spike, a Stegosaurus whom they face several obstacles as they learn to worktogether in order to survive. The film explores issues of prejudice between the different species and the hardships they endure in their journey as they are guided by the spirit of Littlefoot's mother.

The film was a critical and financial success and spawned a dozen sequels as well as merchandise and a TV series.

Note - Because this movie is so old there is a lot of noise. I have tried to get rid of much as I could but there is still some left.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
701.23 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Land Before Time [1988][DVDRip][H.264-AAC-MP4] ~SaaS~

Trailer

All Comments

Always good goods.. Thanks
Superb
The memories!! Great quality and a great upload,thanks!
My not have been the greatest quality but it was a super awesome movie! I fell in love with little foot and the gang back when I was child and it was awesome to see them again!
Its good.
sad but cute and educational. liked this one better this time than the first time i saw it!
fast speed thanks!