The Isley Brothers - Power Jamz 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU)

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
Added on March 31, 2013 by sansdancerin Music
Torrent verified.

The Isley Brothers - Power Jamz 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU) (Size: 1.92 GB)
 Isley Brothers - Power Jamz Tack List.txt644 bytes
 The Isley Brothers - Power Jamz 5.1 DTSDVD.iso1.92 GB

Description

The Isley Brothers – Power Jamz
5.1 DTS Upmix DVD by SANSDANCER

(This is a re-post of a upmix I originally posted on the "D".)

This is my compilation of songs by The Isley Brothers, upmixed to 5.1 DTS surround sound using the SPEC method and tools available on Surroundbyus.com. This upmix can only be played on PCs and HT/audio systems capable of decoding and playing DTS files. You can burn it to a DVD using the ISO file. (I recommend ImgBurn for best results.)

The Isley Brothers have been together since the 50’s, starting out as a Gospel quartet that became a DooWop trio, then a Soul act on their own T-Neck label and Motown’s Tamla in the 60’s. In the early 70’s they were signed to CBS and moved to a more Funk/Rock/Disco sound and scored many hits throughout the 70’s and 80’s. In the 90’s and beyond they became more of a mellow Soul ballads group. Two generations of Isley brothers and family have kept the Isley Brothers sound going.

My favorite period of the Isley’s career was their 70’s Funk/Rock/Disco phase and that (for the most part) is what is feature in this upmixed collection. I threw in a few of their classics as well. These tracks were sourced from redbook CDs and my own vinyl rips from the albums they originally appeared on. Sound production varies from song to song, but I didn’t want to use any normalization or extra EQ in order to remain as faithful as possible to the original tracks. There are pictures for each track.

Sorry about the title – I just couldn’t resist.

If you download this, please leave a comment.

Here’s the track list:

01 The Real Deal
02 This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
03 Who Loves You Better
04 Go All The Way
05 Hurry Up And Wait
06 Twist And Shout
07 Climbing Up The Ladder (Part 1 & 2)
08 Mind Over Matter
09 That Lady (Part 1 & 2)
10 Rockin' With The Fire (Part 1 & 2)
11 It's A Disco Night (Rock Don't Stop)
12 It's Your Thing
13 Life In The City
14 Take Me To The Next Phase (Part 1 & 2)
15 Harvest For The World
16 Winner Takes it All
17 Are You With Me
18 Live It Up (Part 1 & 2)
19 Shout (Part 1 & 2)
20 Fight The Power (Part 1 & 2)
21 Living In The Life
22 Go For Your Guns

Play ‘em loud!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.92 GB
seeders:3
leechers:5
The Isley Brothers - Power Jamz 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU)

All Comments

PM me if you need a re-seed.