The Inspirational Life Story of Morgan Freeman- Gregory Watson[ePUB][iGB]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 15, 2015 by iGetBooksin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Inspirational Life Story of Morgan Freeman- Gregory Watson[ePUB][iGB] (Size: 770.33 KB)
 The Inspirational Life Story of Morgan Freeman The Unique Voice That Gets Everyone Listening.epub770.33 KB

Description

Product Details
Book Author: Gregory Watson
Book Title:The Inspirational Life Story of Morgan Freeman: The Unique Voice That Gets Everyone Listening (Inspirational Life Stories By Gregory Watson)
Print Length: 32 pages
Publication Date: June 26, 2015
Language: English
ASIN: B010HGRV62

Book Description:
Morgan Freeman, the man with quite possibly the most unforgettable voice. His soothing and smooth vocal tones are legendary. He got his start in the show biz later tham most other actors but when he hit it big, he made it count. The star of blockbuster movies such as “The Shawshank Redemption”, “Kiss the Girls”, “Se7en”, and “Driving Miss Daisy” he’s proven himself to be a versatile dramatic actor.
Today he is well known for a variety of roles but what do we know of this private man? Take a journey though his life, some of his more famous roles, as well as words of wisdom from the man himself.
Lessons can be learned from most everyone’s lives and Morgan Freeman is no different. He is a dignified yet humble actor who found success at the unlikely age of 50 years old. Most actors have peeked by the time they hit his age but Morgan Freeman is still going strong.
Want to find out more about this amazing actor’s life?

Book Reviews:
I really enjoied reading more about Morgan Freeman. This book was a great introduction to his life. I’ve seen several of his films and I think his voice was the perfect narrator for “March of the Penguins”. It was awesome getting to learn a little bit more about his life!” –Susan (North Carolina, United States)
“This is one of the best actors in Hollywood today. This book really gives a great snapshot of his life and I loved the life lessons at the end. I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to learn more about Mr. Freeman other than what tabloids report.” – Curtis

Not a large book,but one that reports factually,and with obvious affection for a great actor. Some quotes are included,as are photos sprinkled about.
I learned some new things I did not know prior to reading this fact-filled e-book.
Well written and knowledgeable.- ellafan

Though brief it is very interesting, especially when your learning about the life of someone famous. This book not only showed how exceptional Morgan Freeman is, it also showed that successful as he may be, he is just a normal person like us. That he didn't have a perfect life. and that he worked hard to be where he is today. It is also fascinating to learn interesting facts about Morgan Freeman, like he has been to Broadway and that he starred in soap operas. That he is fluent in French and is quite a dancer. The book also provided quotes to live by, that will inspire you to keep chasing your dreams. Morgan's big breaks came when he was in his 50s, showing us that it is never too late to shine.- Dulce Amor Bravo

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
770.33 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Inspirational Life Story of Morgan Freeman- Gregory Watson[ePUB][iGB]