The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II v1.0.02 Update Patch -PlanK69

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on June 17, 2014 by PlanK69in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II v1.0.02 Update Patch -PlanK69 (Size: 89.2 MB)
 VanHelsing_x64.exe17.48 MB
 VanHelsing_x86.exe14.02 MB
 vanhelsing.exe143 KB
 Thanks PlanK69.txt0 bytes

Description

Hi

So I got angry that I couldn't find any version of the Van Helsing update past v1.0.01d (and the game is riddled with bugs in that version), so here is the v1.0.02 update/patch for Van Helsing 2.

It works with the CODEX version of the game, as well as the 3DM and ALI213 versions (although, with the 3DM and ALI213 versions, you might have to change the location of your save game folder, else the game won't pick up the correct location of the save files).

I hope you guys enjoy, please seed
(Btw, my line's MAX upload speed is 50kb/s, so please be patient, until the torrent spreads more)

-PlanK69
South African Pirate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the patch notes:

The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing II V1.0.02

Major changes include:

- /Kill command.
- Fixed the purge scenario quest.
- Katarina now collects loot even if she is dead
- Ghastly shape cannot be casted while being thrown
- Liquid Fire now correctly damages sigils.
- Iceshot no longer slows allied units.
- Fixed a crash at map change
- CC resist now affects knockback.
- Spells no longer affect treasure chests( like Last Stand, or Mana drain )
- Fixed the bug what prevented the completion of the scenario campaign.
- New Command: /FixQuest 1 for the missing prison key. (VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!)
- New Feature: Force 32 bit. Tick this in the Video Options menu if you experience performance problems on 64 bit systems.
- Fixed a progress error, if you left the game or the map after completing the Foundry, the cutscene did not trigger.
- From now on you cannot teleport back to the Lair during cutscenes, which can break the progress.
- Saving Bryan quest no longer gets stuck.
- Healing value below 1 is no longer visible.
- Your character now correctly stops when using the townportal.
- Fixed the crashes occurring in Neverending Story Mode

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.2 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II v1.0.02 Update Patch -PlanK69

Trailer

All Comments

just copy+paste all of the files, into your game's directory. When it asks you to overwrite all the files, just click "yes", and it will overwrite all of your files. the game will work then.
This update disables runecrafting
yea, i took out the downvote, like a poster said rune crafting start working semi normal after 30, less items are selected for destruction and pretty much all the items gathered pre patch are not available for destruction so, if you get this patch destroy all the gear you want b4 patching up, or it will become vendor trash.
Thanks!!!!
Yeah, I know that it's out, but I don't have it. I'll see what I can do to get it and upload it, but not making any promises.
No, its not unlocked. I think you could probably just edit the "steam_api.ini" in your game, to change the "DLCCount" to 1, instead of 0. But I haven't played around with it, so I wouldn't know, The DLCs don't offer much, just a few items and pets, so I can't be bothered. I think you could find all the info on the neocore forums, or on the steam-van-helsing forums.