The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection HD PS3

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on January 10, 2014 by BLACKH0L3in Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection HD PS3 (Size: 8.01 GB)
 ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD.iso8.01 GB

Description

Released: September 28, 2011Genre : Action / AdventureDeveloper : Team Ico / Bluepoint GamesPublisher : Sony Computer EntertainmentLanguage: EnglishLanguage: EnglishSubtitle Language : EnglishPlatform: PS3Publication Type: LicenseRegion: PALCode disc : BCES01097Firmware: 3.55 + / image for Cobra ODE / E3 ODE PRO / 100 % IRD VerificationMultiplayer: NoDescription:The protagonist - a boy named Ico . He was born with horns , which was considered residents of his village as a bad sign. Warriors locked him in an abandoned fortress . During the study, the fortress Ico meets Erdu , daughter of the Queen. Queen intends to use Yerdy body to increase its lifespan . Learning of this, Ico is sent to seek a way out of the castle with Erdoy , protecting it from the shadow creatures. Throughout the game , the player controls Ico , which explores the castle , solves puzzles and helps overcome obstacles Erde .Shadow of the ColossusUnder the player the game's protagonist , Vander warrior on horseback surveys extensive gaming world. At different points of the game world there are 16 enemies " giants " - giant creatures , repeatedly exceeding Wonder growth. As the passing game Vander using sword and bow and arrows, and should turn to find and kill all the colossi. A characteristic feature of the game is the need to climb the colossi and move their bodies in search of vulnerabilities.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.01 GB
seeders:5
leechers:4
The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection HD PS3

Trailer

Screenshots

The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection HD PS3 screenshot

All Comments

Works perfectly and is 100% IRD verifiable for ODE users. Sadly, I wish it was the usa version so I could continue where I left off on my US version I got from being a PS+ Member a few months ago. The save file it creates is different, so i need to start all over again. :P Thank you though! it does save space on my internal HDD.