The Hunger Games- The Official Illustrated Movie Companion uploaded by Shakir khan

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2016 by shakirshahin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Hunger Games- The Official Illustrated Movie Companion uploaded by Shakir khan (Size: 13.39 MB)
 The Hunger Games- The Official Illustrated Movie Companion uploaded by Shakir khan.epub4.58 MB
 The Hunger Games- The Official Illustrated Movie Companion uploaded by Shakir khan.pdf8.81 MB

Description

Editorial Reviews
Review
Praise for The Hunger Games
#1 New York Times Bestseller
A Publishers Weekly Bestseller
A Horn Book Fanfare
A Publishers Weekly Best Book of 2008
A School Library Journal Best Book of 2008
A Booklist Editors' Choice
A New York Times Notable Book of 2008
A Kirkus Best Book of 2008
A New York Times Book Review Editors' Choice
A USA Today Bestseller

"[The Hunger Games] is a violent, jarring, speed-rap of a novel that generates nearly constant suspense... I couldn't stop reading." — Stephen King, Entertainment Tonight

"I was so obsessed with this book that I had to take it with me out to dinner and hide it under the edge of the table so I wouldn't have to stop reading... The Hunger Games is amazing." — Stephanie Meyer

"[The Hunger Games] is a great book, and very thought-provoking. Read this along with your teen and discuss it." — Charlaine Harris

"Brilliantly plotted and perfectly paced." — John Green, New York Times Book Review

"A plot-driven blend of suspense, science fiction, and romance." — USA Today

"Enthralling, imaginative and creepy." — Los Angeles Times

"{A} superb tale" — Booklist, starred review

"Readers will wait eagerly to learn more." — Publishers Weekly, starred review

About the Author
Suzanne Collins' debut novel, Gregor the Overlander, the first book in The Underland Chronicles, received wide praise both in the United States and abroad. The series has been a New York Times bestseller and received numerous accolades. Also a writer for children's television, Suzanne lives with her family in Connecticut.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.39 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Hunger Games- The Official Illustrated Movie Companion uploaded by Shakir khan

All Comments

Great Quality. Thank you for sharing :)