The Hobbit A Cut of Roast Mutton v2 1080p

seeders: 10
leechers: 6
Added on March 9, 2016 by johnhobbit351in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Hobbit A Cut of Roast Mutton v2 1080p (Size: 9.57 GB)
 The.Hobbit.A.Cut.of.Roast.Mutton.v2.1080p.jpg30.31 KB
 The.Hobbit.A.Cut.of.Roast.Mutton.v2.1080p-fanart.jpg1.02 MB
 The.Hobbit.A.Cut.of.Roast.Mutton.v2.1080p.mp49.57 GB

Description

The Hobbit: A Cut of Roast Mutton
1080p AAC2.0 234m
by johnhobbit351
v2

Although there have been several fanedits released so far, I decided to make my own available for download.
"The Hobbit: A Cut of Roast Mutton" is an effort to bring together many of the best ideas from multiple fanedits into one film, along with a few hundred edits of my own, not to mention the last few months of my life. Many edits do brilliant things with the source material, but the very best ideas seemed to me to be scattered about. In addition, there were several problem areas I felt still needed to be fixed (trolls...cough.) The result is something of a "best Of" collection of Hobbit fanedits, which I have edited together at 1080p ("blu-ray") video quality, with a 3h48m runtime.

The other goal here was to make this a proper compliment to the LOTR Extended Edition films, both in runtime and in tone, I feel I have achieved that, while ending up with one of the most book purist cuts of the film available. Special thanks goes to the editors of the Arkenstone Edit, Into the Fire, JRR Tolkien's The Hobbit, Definitive Cut and There and Back again Hobbits cut, and the Spence Edit for their great ideas.

A small (book) Chapter-ish synopsis:

Prologue (8:29)
Movies begins with extended edition prologue. All scenes, footage and audio of/about Frodo has been removed. Other minor text removals in prologue.

An Unexpected Party (20:22)
Prologue leads quickly into Bilbo meeting Gandalf. Dinner has been shortened, removing most sophomoric dwarf antics,burping, etc. Song numbers have been removed. Other minor cuts.

Roast Mutton (16:04)
The addition of Bilbo to the company has been shortened, no bets.
Moria flashback removed. Radagast has been removed (entirely from film.) Azog removed (until much later)
Troll scene has been revised notably. Most troll snot is removed, dialogue reduced, dwarves don't blow their own excuses, and they do NOT surrender; they lose. Bilbo's discussion with trolls cleaned up. Minor cuts to troll cave scene.

A Short Rest (7:18)
Dwarves travel from Troll Cave to Rivendell via montage. Rivendell shortened. More dwarf antics removed. Thorin is less obstinant. White Council has been removed.

Over Hill and Under Hill (8:34)
Stone giants have been removed. Fall into Goblintown is shortened. Great Goblin dialogue reduced and dies earlier. Goblin song numbers removed. Chase scene minimized. Does not interweave with next chapter

Riddles in the Dark (15:55)
Edited to one continuous scene until end. Minor cut to ring shot.

Out of the Frying Pan - Into the Fire (8:16)
Azog, orcs removed. Thorin isn't injured. Book purist take.

Queer Lodgings (10:20)
Extended edition version, minus Dol Guldur discussion with Beorn. Azog, Bolg first appear after the dwarves arrive at Beorn's Home. Orc discussion resubbed to focus on about revenge for the death of the Great Goblin.

Flies and Spiders (15:20)
No telepathic message from Galadriel. Mirkwood contains footage from Theater and Extended Editions.
Bilbo ring/spider scene reduced. Elf dialogue reduced

Barrels out of Bond (9:58)
Minor cuts to dialogue. Barrel scene cut significantly and decheesed. Bolg attack reduced.

A Warm Welcome (12:28)
Most Laketown politics cut. No toilet. Dwarves (seemingly) don't separate. Bard is not arrested.

On the Doorstep (7:55)
Minor reductions to scene. Dwarves dont leave the doorstep.

Inside information (15:18)
Dwarves never enter the mountain with Smaug; only Bilbo. Gold dragon leaving mountain removed/cleaned up)

Fire and Water (4:31)
Bard's son is not a bow; scene has been recut. Bard was not in jail.

The Gathering of Clouds (14:11)
Alfrid has been cut (has 1 line in film). Dragon sickness plotline virtually removed. Many other cuts.

A Thief in the Night (3:06)
Goodbye with Bofur has been cut. (its a nice scene, but there are 3 goodbye scenes with these 2. seriously...)

The Clouds burst (26:12)
No Dune worms. Many bad elven battle tactics removed - the elves do not leap over a perfectly good dwarven shield wall, etc. Dragon sickness scenes cut. Many many cuts to battles; Tauriel has been removed from Kili scene. Mostly thearical, but Extended Edition Beorn attack. Many scenes reordered. Large de-cheese effort.

The Return Journey (8:53)
Thorin's Funeral, with Gandalf's eulogy is present.

The Last Stage (4:50)

Update (3/8/16):
v2 changes
Restores Auction scene ending with old Bilbo, Thorin rescuing Bilbo from cliff side before Goblin Caves, ~+20s Troll fight, and Pocket Handkerchiefs. Removes last lines about Kili's injury, 3 fade out transitions, and 2 abnormal cuts during Goblin caves and Smaug attack, respectively. Minor audio corrections.

Thank you and enjoy,
johnhobbit351

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.57 GB
seeders:10
leechers:6
The Hobbit A Cut of Roast Mutton v2 1080p

Screenshots

The Hobbit A Cut of Roast Mutton v2 1080p screenshot