The Heir & I-Taming The Billionaire By Lara Hunter (PDF)(EPUB)(KINDLE)

seeders: 22
leechers: 2
Added on January 29, 2015 by DamnTheWorldin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Heir & I-Taming The Billionaire By Lara Hunter (PDF)(EPUB)(KINDLE) (Size: 1.25 MB)
 The Heir & I-Taming The Billionaire By Lara Hunter (PDF)(EPUB)(KINDLE).zip1.25 MB

Description

The Heir & I: Taming The Billionaire

Published: Jan. 29, 2015
Words: 49,460
Language: English
ISBN: 9781310839771

Book Description

Lily Ashton is Personal Assistant to the renowned playboy heir Oliver Clark; an under-stated beauty, with a fiery nature, she's perhaps the only one who can keep her salacious boss under control.

After enduring the daily annoyances of her boss, Lily is shocked when he asks her to accompany him on a romantic night out. Does this scheming playboy have ulterior motives, however?

Oliver Clark is the care-free, gorgeously handsome - but equally hedonistic - heir to a billion-dollar business, in desperate need of the love of a good woman, before he throws it all away...

Watched by the ever-present eye of his overbearing, disapproving father, Oliver hatches a plan to meet his approval; he'll stage a fake relationship with the ever-sensible, always-responsible Lily Ashton, as cover for his exuberant lifestyle. Oliver might have gotten more than he bargained for, however; can Lily teach the tear-away playboy that there's more to life and love than cheap, sleazy thrills?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 MB
seeders:22
leechers:2
The Heir & I-Taming The Billionaire By Lara Hunter (PDF)(EPUB)(KINDLE)