The Grimké Sisters from South Carolina: Pioneers for Women's Rights and Abolition (Revised & Expanded 2004) by Gerda Lerner.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 6
leechers: 7
Added on July 15, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

The Grimké Sisters from South Carolina: Pioneers for Women's Rights and Abolition (Revised & Expanded 2004) by Gerda Lerner.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.74 MB)
 The Grimké Sisters from South Carolina (Revised & Expanded 2004) by Gerda Lerner.pdf1.74 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

The Grimké Sisters from South Carolina: Pioneers for Women's Rights and Abolition (2nd Edition) by Gerda Lerner
Paperback: 400 pages
Publisher: The University of North Carolina Press; 2 edition (September 27, 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0807855669
ISBN-13: 978-0807855669

A landmark work of women's history originally published in 1967, Gerda Lerner's best-selling biography of Sarah and Angelina Grimke explores the lives and ideas of the only southern women to become antislavery agents in the North and pioneers for women's rights. This revised and expanded edition includes two new primary documents and an additional essay by Lerner. In a revised introduction Lerner reinterprets her own work nearly forty years later and gives new recognition to the major significance of Sarah Grimke's feminist writings.

If you like the book, please consider supporting the author and buy the book.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.74 MB
seeders:6
leechers:7
The Grimké Sisters from South Carolina: Pioneers for Women's Rights and Abolition (Revised & Expanded 2004) by Gerda Lerner.pdf [Dr.Soc]