The Green Self-Build Book - How to Design and Build Your Own Eco-Home

seeders: 6
leechers: 1661
Added on June 22, 2014 by svdineshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Green Self-Build Book - How to Design and Build Your Own Eco-Home (Size: 119.58 MB)
 The Green Self by Jon Broome.pdf119.42 MB
 Cover.jpg165.93 KB

Description

Whether you want a turf roof, solar-powered hot water, or a superinsulated (and cost-efficient) house, you need to know the essential elements of the self-build process, and in The Green Self-Build Book, Jon Broome gives an overview of the different methods of sustainable and eco-friendly construction techniques. The book includes case studies of green building techniques such as earth and straw bale buildings and is intended for anyone who is planning a self-build project, housing professionals, students, and teachers. The Green Self-Build Book gives inspiration and information to guide you through the green self-build process.

The Green Self-Build Book: How to Design and Build Your Own Eco-Home
Book Language: English
Pages: 256
File Type: Pdf
File Size: 119.5 MB

Due to some personal problems reduced my net speed to 512kbps which is of low cost...so seeding may be slow and also we r facing a heavy power cuts...we r just having some 8 to 10 hrs of power supply in our place as it was summer..i'm only having a 1hr of backup battery....i'm not going to run anywhere without seeding...thank u.(Making Note from mods suggestions)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
119.58 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1661
The Green Self-Build Book - How to Design and Build Your Own Eco-Home

All Comments

something is wrong with this torrent, unable to reach seeders, stuck at 30.8%.

I changed my ip, proxy, torrent client but nothing.

I am open to suggestions.