The Great Gatsby Secret Treasure-Wendy99

seeders: 51
leechers: 6
Added on December 26, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Great Gatsby Secret Treasure-Wendy99 (Size: 681.93 MB)
 The GreatGatsbySecretTreasure.exe681.93 MB

Description

:::::::: WENDY99 PRESENTS :::::::::::: The Great Gatsby Secret Treasure-Wendy99 ::::::Information::The Great Gatsby: Secret TreasureGenre: Adventure | Hidden Object | PuzzleThe once glamorous Gatsby Mansion is now wrecked and seemingly deserted. Judy, a talented architect, is given her dream job when she is asked to restore it to its former beauty. Just as she is about to begin, Gatsby's criminal past intrudes and she finds herself caught up in a kidnapper's scheme to discover the notorious socialite's secret treasure. Immerse yourself in an adventure full of puzzles and hidden object scenes entwined with Gatsby's devoted love and criminal dealings in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure!• Free Judy's friend from a kidnapper's grasp• Find the whereabouts of a lost treasure• Solve cryptic puzzles and uncover a dark pastSystem Requirements:OS: Windows XP | Windows Vista | Windows 7 | Windows 8CPU: 1.4 GHzRAM: 1024 MBDirectX: 9.0Hard Drive: 694 MBBrowser: Internet Explorer 7 or laterInstall and play!::Greetz and Respect::RARBG | KAT | DAMR | Arenabg | UnKnOwN | RUS | ETVicky | XATAB | AHASHARE JAFFA | TvTeam | Mr.Stifmeister | azaq318 | WRZ | Acesan8s | SaM | Oziman BOZX | {Wasal} | WTC-SWE | randompirate | Agricola | SteRipper | neon | hiest YIFY | blackjesus | Sceneline | TRUD | C374R | SEYTER | Silmarillion | S4A

::Screenshots::

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
681.93 MB
seeders:51
leechers:6
The Great Gatsby Secret Treasure-Wendy99

All Comments

no problems with the download. graphics are great. clean. thanks uploader!

game itself lags for my windows 8 64-bit with certain areas with 'heavy' graphics. game is boring for me. something that you can finish within an hours' time.
Norton removed it couldn't get it back from quarantine :(
mine too :(
Works Great! Game is awful though. Very boring, sound effects are annoying and not great on the graphics. I removed it after without completing the puzzle. Just awful.
Thanks.
very good thanks
good torrent thanks