The Graveyard Queen Series .5-3 Amanda Stevens epub mobi

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on September 4, 2013 by copycutpastein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Graveyard Queen Series .5-3 Amanda Stevens epub mobi (Size: 2.83 MB)
 Amanda Stevens - Graveyard Queen 0.5 - The Abandoned.mobi789.96 KB
 Amanda Stevens - Graveyard Queen 02 - The Kingdom.mobi557.87 KB
 The Prophet - Graveyard Queen 03 Amanda Stevens.mobi458.45 KB
 Amanda Stevens - Graveyard Queen 0.5 - The Abandoned.epub398.97 KB
 The Prophet - Graveyard Queen 03 Amanda Stevens.epub348.99 KB
 Amanda Stevens - Graveyard Queen 02 - The Kingdom.epub348.18 KB

Description

The Abandoned (Graveyard Queen 0.5)
There are rules for dealing with ghosts. Too bad Ree Hutchins doesn't know them.
When her favorite patient at a private mental hospital passes away, psychology student Ree Hutchins mourns the elderly woman's death. But more unsettling is her growing suspicion that something unnatural is shadowing her. Amateur ghost hunter Hayden Priest believes Ree is being haunted. Even Amelia Gray, known in Charleston as The Graveyard Queen, senses a gathering darkness. Driven by a force she doesn't understand, Ree is compelled to uncover an old secret and put abandoned souls to rest—before she is locked away forever....

The Kingdom (Graveyard Queen #2)
Deep in the shadowy foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains lies a dying town…My name is Amelia Gray. They call me The Graveyard Queen. I've been commissioned to restore an old cemetery in Asher Falls, South Carolina, but I'm coming to think I have another purpose here.Why is there a cemetery at the bottom of Bell Lake? Why am I drawn time and again to a hidden grave I've discovered in the woods? Something is eating away at the soul of this town—this withering kingdom—and it will only be restored if I can uncover the truth

The Prophet (Graveyard Queen, #3)
My name is Amelia Gray.

I am the Graveyard Queen, a cemetery restorer who sees ghosts. My father passed down four rules to keep me safe and I've broken every last one. A door has opened and

evil wants me back.

In order to protect myself, I've vowed to return to those rules. But the ghost of a murdered cop needs my help to find his killer. The clues lead me to the dark side of Charleston-where witchcraft, root doctors and black

magic still flourish-and back to John Devlin, a haunted police detective I should only love from afar.

Now I'm faced with a terrible choice: follow the rules or follow my heart.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.83 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
The Graveyard Queen Series .5-3 Amanda Stevens epub mobi

All Comments

Thanks so much! Really looking forward to this since I read the outrageously good reviews on goodreads... can't wait! And love having the whole series when I start. Huge thanks for your offering!