The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on December 31, 2014 by Bindaredundatin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster {Bindaredundat} (Size: 99.61 MB)
 Bobby Henderson - The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.jpg520.83 KB
 Pastafarian seal.jpg92.75 KB
 The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.png318.51 KB
 The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (book info).txt10.48 KB
 The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Unabridged).mp398.64 MB
 The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster - Bobby Henderson (Unabridged Audiobook).jpg48.47 KB

Description

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster - (Unabridged Audio-book) {Bindaredundat}
by Bobby Henderson (Author), Griffin Burns (Narrator)

Format: MP3
File size: 99 MB

It all began in June 2005 when Bobby Henderson of Oregon wrote an open letter to the Kansas School Board proposing a third alternative to the teaching of evolution and intelligent design in schools. Bobby is a prophet of sorts, the spiritual leader of a growing, world-wide group of followers who worship the teachings of The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM). The FSM appeared to Bobby as a giant ball of spaghetti, with meatballs for eyes, and touched Bobby with "His noodly appendage" - resulting in the revelation that the FSM is the real creator of the universe. The FSM faithful look to Bobby as their prophet and spiritual leader. They call themselves FSMists or "Pastafarians".

Shortly after Bobby's revelation and his letter to the Kansas School Board, a website (www.venganza.org) came into existence to promote the word. Then came the articles, which were worldwide: The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Guardian (UK), Die Welt (Germany), Surprise (Austria), and many others chimed in to report the existence of the FSM. Bobby received letters of support from academics and Kansas School Board members alike - not to mention a couple million hits per day on the website. Then students began proselytizing across campuses nation-wide, and it was all-too-clear that there needed to be a book to lay out FSM scripture, rites and observances, proofs, and answers to the Big Questions.

With its loose moral standards, and the offer of a heaven featuring both a stripper factory AND a beer volcano, Pastafarianism will only grow in numbers. And all those people are going to want to listen to this book. Amazon

Customer Reviews

One of the Greatest Scientific Spoofs, about an Incomprehensible Side of America June 7, 2006
By Amazon Customer
Format:Paperback
First, I would like to thank Mr Henderson for one of the greatest spoofs of pseudo-science in history. His FSM added some fun to an otherwise truly sad and worrying phenomenon.

Then, being European, let me add that I find the success of intelligent design and (even worse) creationism in the United States a truly incomprehensible phenomenon. This being the country I live in, and a country that under many many respects I certainly respect and admire, I cannot fathom how someone can be so obtuse as to being a creationist (I have somewhat more benign thoughts for genuine supporters of ID. Evolutionism certainly IS a mind-boggling idea). The fact that millions of people do believe in the literal truth of "science" reported in a BOOK written 2000 years ago, in a country that is producing much of the best science in any discipline on this planet, is for me a source of immense and endless frustration. Then it is true that Europe still have people believing in communism... Nobody's perfect, I guess.

I am certainly aware that Evolutionary Theory is not perfect, and that Darwin and his followers's findings have been often misrepresented and misused, but for G**'s (right...) sake...

One day creationists and ID supporters will vanish as Dodos, but it's still frustrating to see that right now they are still with us (I am not hoping for their physical demise, of course: I just wish they saw the light...)... I can see why people may disagree on issues such as abortion of stem cells, but this should not be about belief, it should be about science...

For those of you who would like to know more about the Kitzmiller et al. v. Dover Area School District ruling, I highly recommend reading the whole document available at w w w. sciohost.org/ncse/kvd/kitzmiller_decision_20051220.pdf

Product Details

Audible Audio Edition
Listening Length: 4 hours and 18 minutes
Program Type: Audiobook
Version: Unabridged
Publisher: Audible Studios
Audible.com Release Date: January 6th 2012
Language: English
ASIN: B006VBNG6M

http://www.amazon.com/The-Gospel-Flying-Spaghetti-Monster/dp/B006VBNG6M

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
99.61 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster {Bindaredundat}

All Comments

Thank you!^^
Eloquently put. But Kickass is one of the world’s most popular torrent sites and not a forum for religious discussion. If you have any issues regarding the content of the uploaded files, please forward your concerns to Bobby Henderson. I`m confident that he will be happy to read your comments and decent enough to send you a reply.
Ramen.