The Game Theorist's Guide to Parenting [Audiobook] by Paul Raeburn, Kevin Zollman [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 7
Added on July 15, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

The Game Theorist's Guide to Parenting [Audiobook] by Paul Raeburn, Kevin Zollman [Dr.Soc] (Size: 143.8 MB)
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 001.mp36.74 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 002.mp314.95 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 003.mp310.3 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 004.mp318.2 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 005.mp312.53 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 006.mp314.24 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 007.mp314.86 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 008.mp313.15 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 009.mp316.69 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 010.mp314.35 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged) - 011.mp37.76 MB
 The Game Theorists Guide to Parenting (Unabridged).jpg28.92 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

The Game Theorist's Guide to Parenting: How the Science of Strategic Thinking Can Help You Deal with the Toughest Negotiators You Know– Your Kids [Audiobook] by Paul Raeburn & Kevin Zollman (Authors, Narrators)
English | MP3 @ 64 kb/s (1 ch) | Unabridged | 05:13:16 | April 5, 2016 | ISBN-10: 1504718445 | 144 MB
Genre: Family

As every parent knows, kids are surprisingly clever negotiators. But how can we avoid those all-too-familiar wails, ''That's not fair!'' and ''You can't make me!''? In The Game Theorist's Guide to Parenting, journalist Paul Raeburn and game theorist Kevin Zollman pair up to highlight tactics from the worlds of economics and business that can help parents break the endless cycle of quarrels and ineffective solutions. They show that some of the same strategies successfully applied to big business deals and politics can be used to solve such titanic, age-old parenting problems as dividing up toys, putting down those screens, and sticking to a bedtime.

If you like the book, please consider supporting the author and buy the book.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
143.8 MB
seeders:3
leechers:7
The Game Theorist's Guide to Parenting [Audiobook] by Paul Raeburn, Kevin Zollman [Dr.Soc]