The French Slow Cooker CookBook [ePub]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 3, 2012 by hartfmin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The French Slow Cooker CookBook [ePub] (Size: 8.86 MB)
 The French Slow Cooker CookBook.rar8.86 MB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt193 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes

Description

The French Slow Cooker CookBook

The French Slow Cooker cookbook - Michelle Scicolone
English | PDF | 90 pages | 28.70 MB

I received this excellent slow cooker book from VINE to review. Normally I would try more than two recipes before reviewing a cook book, but

based on the two that I have made so far, the Bargeman's Beef Stew and the Pork Ribs Hunter's Style, I am now a big fan of Michele Sciolone

and will be buying her Italian Slower Cooker book. I like her ingredients and the straight forward way she writes. Both of these recipes

were easy to make and the results were even better than I had expected. I love that numerous and varied spices and seasonings are used and I

didn't have to improvise once they were done. My butcher didn't have country ribs on the bone, so I got the boneless and cut them in half.

They worked very well. The recipe called for 8 hours of cooking time, but mine were done in a little over four. I guess because I browned

them well and used relatively smaller pieces would account for that.
I know that you aren't suppose to 'peek' during cooking, but about about half way through most recipes, I feel an overwhelming need to stir.

I am a long time and regular stove top maker of numerous slow cooked dishes and soups, it goes against my nature to 'set and forget'. So

maybe it adds a few more minutes to the cooking time, but I am in no hurry.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.86 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
The French Slow Cooker CookBook [ePub]

All Comments

Thanx uploader