The Fratellis - Here We Stand FLAC (Big Papi)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 23, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Fratellis - Here We Stand FLAC (Big Papi) (Size: 344.53 MB)
 01 - The Fratellis - My Friend John.flac22.96 MB
 02 - The Fratellis - A Heady Tale.flac35.63 MB
 03 - The Fratellis - Shameless.flac29.17 MB
 04 - The Fratellis - Look Out Sunshine.flac27.67 MB
 05 - The Fratellis - Stragglers Moon.flac31.71 MB
 06 - The Fratellis - Mistress Mabel.flac34.08 MB
 07 - The Fratellis - Babydoll.flac34.16 MB
 08 - The Fratellis - Tell Me A Lie.flac29.19 MB
 09 - The Fratellis - Acid Jazz Singer.flac31.7 MB
 10 - The Fratellis - Lupe Brown.flac40.24 MB
 11 - The Fratellis - Milk And Money.flac27.8 MB
 Cover.jpg229.89 KB
 The Fratellis - Here We Stand.m3u931 bytes

Description

Source: 2008 CD

By Paul Allaer

The Fratellis rose quickly to fame in their native UK (they hail from Scotland) with their astounding debut 2006 album "Costello Music", which was released in Spring, 2007 here in the US. That album boosted not 1, not 2, not 3, but an astonishing 6 singles in the UK. I absolutely loved that album, and eagerly picked up the eagerly-awaited new album.

"Here We Stand" (11 tracks, 48 min.) boosts the same energy as the debut album but one thing that immediately is striking is that the songs are much longer than on the debut album (which featured 13 songs in a mere 41 min.). The album starts off with a great "My Friend Jack", followed by "A Heady Tale" (2nd UK single). "Mistress Mabel" (1st UK single) is another highlight. Other highlights for me include the riff-heavy "Tell Me a Lie", and the Green Day-sounding "Lupe Brown". The closer "Milk and Money" sums up the album quite nicely, with a piano intro, then crashing in with guitars.

In all, "Here We Stand" is a nice album, but long story short, it's not as catchy or good, period, as "Costello Music". I saw the Fratellis on their "Costello Music" tour last year at Coachella, and they were outstanding. They will be at the Monolith festival this coming September, which I will be attending, and I can't wait to see how the songs from "Here We Stand" will stand up live.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
344.53 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Fratellis - Here We Stand FLAC (Big Papi)