The Forest Public Alpha v0 01b Hotfix Build 20140606 Cracked-3DM

seeders: 61
leechers: 19
Added on June 6, 2014 by Octoblastin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Forest Public Alpha v0 01b Hotfix Build 20140606 Cracked-3DM (Size: 504.32 MB)
 2014年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url135 bytes
 3DMGAME-The.Forest.Public.Alpha.v0.01b.Hotfix.Build.20140606.Cracked-3DM504.31 MB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 说明.txt3.34 KB

Description

"Forest (The Forest)" [EN]

╭ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╮

║ [net] & 3DMGAME CETV online forum ║

╭ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ┤ http://www.3dMgame.com ├ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╮

║ ║ http://bbs.3dmgame.com ║ ║

║ ║ ║ ║

║ ╰ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╯ ║

║ ║

║ ║

All kinds of games, tools and articles ║ site provides, only research study, the use of the site ║

║ all the consequences of these games (tools) and lead, and does not assume any responsibility ║

║ ║

║ ║

║ ║

║ ║

║ ╭ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╮ ║

╰ ═ ═ ┤ Network】 【3DMGAME http://www.3dmgame.com ├ ═ ═ ╯

╰ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╯

Game Name: forest

Name: The Forest

Genre: Action Adventure (ACT) game

Game production: Endnight Games Ltd

Game publisher: Endnight Games Ltd

Platform: PC

Release date: May 30, 2014

Official Website: http://survivetheforest.com/

Game description

Endnight Games horror adventure as a "Forest (The Forest)" will give players a vivid, colorful forest environment, the environment, weather conditions, vegetation metabolism will be true manifested, in addition to a large number of caves and underground lakes can be explored players.

In the game players play because of the crash and the survivors lost in the jungle hero, the horrors of life in the jungle strange faceless Humanoid will commence to kill, but you have to do is to try to escape. The faceless Humanoid is a primitive society in the jungle with the organizational structure of the biological action groups, although at first glance seems to be under ordinary human beings, but it will be an amazing speed to attack. When they met, the player can choose to dive into and assassinations, or use to produce their own weapons to kill enemies from the front.

In addition, players have to survive in the forest must learn a variety of life skills, including cutting down the trees to build a tent, or a bonfire to keep warm, the protagonist is searching for food to avoid starvation, of course, players can also grow their own food from to self-sufficiency.

The landing for the PC platform, and support of virtual reality head-mounted display Oculus Rift!

Configuration Requirements

Minimum:

Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT

DirectX: Version 9.0

Hard Drive: 5 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX ®-compatible

Recommended:

Processor: Quad Core Processor

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

DirectX: Version 9.0

Hard Drive: 5 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX ®-compatible

Installation Information

1 Unzip

2 running game

Integrated 3DM crack

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
504.32 MB
seeders:61
leechers:19
The Forest Public Alpha v0 01b Hotfix Build 20140606 Cracked-3DM

Trailer

All Comments

i lost my stuff when i loaded the game.
Thanks I was looking for this version with integrated updates..hoping they will add content and will fix other things like bugs and performance
From what I've seen of this version, it seems to save most structures if it is complete. I've built a hunters shelter, log pen (doesn't save the logs inside it), a garden frame, and various custom walls with a doorway. The save function seems to work on just about all completed structures, but if it's just a design or partially built design, it will vanish.
This is an Alpha you can't pretend..there are some games from famous software houses that after many months are still full of bugs
Quick Fix - June 6th 2014
Fixed issue where saves were being truncated by registry size limits.

Quick Fix - June 5th 2014
Tiny fix for inventory items not showing after save and for platforms and log holders not saving.

Versions
0.01b3 - Fixed save issue with registry size
0.01b2 - Fixed save issue with some inventory/structures
0.01b - Added the Save ability to hunting shelters (not done)

According to the torrent this is the June 6th version, 0.01b3