The Forest (Endnight Games Ltd)(0.03) (ENG) [Steam Early Access] By R.G Gamers

seeders: 197
leechers: 36
Added on July 1, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Forest (Endnight Games Ltd)(0.03) (ENG) [Steam Early Access] By R.G Gamers (Size: 568.46 MB)
 depot41.14 KB
 Data1563.56 MB
 data23.88 MB
 setup.exe998.04 KB
 icon.ico2.19 KB
 autorun.inf60 bytes

Description

The Forest
The Forest
Year: 2013
Genre: Action (FPS) / Adventure / Indie / Early Access / Simulator
Developer: Endnight Games Ltd
Publisher: Endnight Games Ltd Publication Type: Digital License (Steam-Rip) | Steam Early Access
Language: The Forest
Voice language: The Forest
Tablet: Not required

System requirements:
> Operating system: Windows 7
> Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
> Memory: 4 GB
> Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
> Free space on hard disk: 5 GB

Description:
The protagonist of the game is still alive after the plane crash on a desert island. The main task - to survive: cut trees to build yourself shelter, hunt wild animals or looking for fruit and plant, so as not to die of hunger, and do not forget to support the hearth to keep warm. At nightfall, everything changes: hunting out mutant cannibals. You'll have to fight them with the help of available tools - sticks and stones, use tricks to hide from their eyes: Spread the mud or do yourself a camouflage, or just arrange various traps around its base and lock themselves in the shelter until morning.

The Forest game developers draw inspiration from such films as "Predator," "The Hills Have Eyes", "Cannibal Holocaust", "I - Legend", "Descent" and other similar, they are very much influenced by the development of the game. EndNight Games development team worked on the creation of special effects for such films as "Tron: Legacy" and "300". Previously, they had managed to create just one game for iPad - End Night.

versions of content
The Forest

Version: 0.03 Steam-Rip is identical to the activated via Steam, updated to the latest version of the licensed copy of the game from Endnight Games Ltd. The game is packed with the original structure, acf and manifest files.

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
568.46 MB
seeders:197
leechers:36
The Forest (Endnight Games Ltd)(0.03) (ENG) [Steam Early Access] By R.G Gamers

Trailer

All Comments

Not working...Plus,when I first started the game,my Windows crashed...
appreciate the upload but none of the blaring problems with the game seem to have been fixed yet.
While it has some potential I think I will wait a bit longer before I try again.
I'll shank you if this doesn't work. ey b0ss keeeen u gibe de pusi plz?
is this working?