The Football League Show 13.12.2014

seeders: 41
leechers: 7
Added on December 14, 2014 by Demonoid4Everin TV
Torrent verified.

The Football League Show 13.12.2014 (Size: 862.73 MB)
 The Football League Show 13.12.2014.mkv862.73 MB

Description

Duration: 1 hour 20 min

Ipswich are building a convincing case for promotion, and Mick McCarthy's side travel north to meet Bolton.

Middlesbrough welcome Championship pacesetters Derby to the Riverside, and there is the best of the action from Brighton's meeting with Millwall.

Drama from all three divisions of the Football League brought to you by Manish Bhasin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04vx3dl/the-football-league-show-20142015-13122014

Video : AVC, 25 fps, 832 x 468, 1400 Kbps

Audio Track: English (AAC, 48KHz, 128 kb/s)

credit: webrip from BBC website by Demonoid4Ever

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
862.73 MB
seeders:41
leechers:7

All Comments

Seem to have missed out.
Continues to show 0 Seeds 0 Peers...Been like this since 0800 GMT.
Downloaded with no problems every other episode. Using uTorrent 2.2.1
Any suggestions?
Cheers.
Hey, Just checked and there are 37 seeders no problem. You might want to re-download the torrent file and check on the trackers tab to make sure DHT is working. If you still have problems, send me a PM and I'll try to help you further.
Thanks so much for caring. Everything seemed to be ok, except all connections kept timing out. Think it had to do with some Windows update which messed up uTorrent and my VPN.
Reinstalled uTorrent and all is working as usual...Downloaded in less than 2 minutes.
Again, thanks for all your hard work, for uploading this most magnificent of series every week, and for caring.
Cheers.
You're most welcome :)

Glad it worked for you with reinstalling uTorrent. I was thinking of uploading it to a free file hosting server and sending you a link via PM, so you saved me some work :)
special thanks :D
You're welcome :)
Thanks a lot!