The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 27, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 14.56 MB)
 The Flower Farmer's Year - How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit.zip14.56 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | ((February 1, 2015) | ISBN: 978-0857842336 | 224 pages | AZW3

The Flower Farmer’s Year is a light, entertaining look at how to plant, maintain, and keep evolving a productive cut-flower garden. Whether you want to devote a corner of your garden to a stand of sweet peas and some cosmos, take up flower production for gate sales, or make a livelihood from cut flowers, Georgie Newbery will take you through everything from planning your garden to budgeting and marketing. With plenty of stories about mistakes she’s made along the way, this book is a practical manual that teaches how to get involved in local, sustainable flower production for the home or commercially.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit - {Ms.Chief}