The First 48 S14E20 - Ringside Seat HDTV x264-CRiMSON.mp4

seeders: 57
leechers: 40
Added on January 11, 2015 by Soul.Assassinin TV
Torrent verified.

The First 48 S14E20 - Ringside Seat HDTV x264-CRiMSON.mp4 (Size: 273.08 MB)
 The First 48 S14E20 - Ringside Seat HDTV x264-CRiMSON.mp4273.08 MB

Description

Aired 08/01/2015

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
273.08 MB
seeders:57
leechers:40

All Comments

Watching as it's SEEDING....
It shall stay seeding to share....
Loaded up in 14 minutes...
10-10 Quality, Thank You for sharing with "US"!
Thank you...most kind
First Episode in Tulsa.
Thanks SA another EXCELLENT upload mate..Seeding as we "speak"for as long as everyone gets it.All the best and thanks again.

Skip
Sorry for ranting and raving all, just been one of those days...i'll always keep uploading this show as long as i have an internet connection....would hate it if i couldn't get to watch it...cheers
ye always the anons with the biggest mouths, come say that here you arrogant little troll, f**ken a-hole...grow some hair on your balls you knob jockey.
Hey Soul.Assassin your work is always most appreciated and if we can help you in anyway possible, then I'm sure the people who support you, will be glad to do so.
Will be seeding as long as needed SA..I've increased my ratio..Hope this helps.
Will be back with A/V,but we all know it will be a 10/10.

Skip
I was just about to say the same thing Soul.....At this moment in time about 33 people have downloaded and not 1 seeding.
yip exactly my point bro, i see them yanking it from their clients as soon as it's done....pesky little rats
This is the last time i upload this show, i'm sick of people who hit and run, selfish a-holes, i said i'm having a problem with my uploads and yet i see selfish f**kers whose downloads finish and they remove it from their client as soon as it is, man how selfish can you be, sorry to the people who have supported me and kept my torrents alive, you i respect and thank but i've had enough now, you can blame the selfish a-holes for it, if there was a way i could just upload to the few who support me i would....