The Firm S01E21 Chapter Twenty One HDTV x264-TLA

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on June 17, 2012 by erapidtubein TV
Torrent verified.

The Firm S01E21 Chapter Twenty One HDTV x264-TLA (Size: 268.35 MB)
 the.firm.s01e21.chapter.twenty-one.hdtv.x264-tla.mp4268.35 MB

Description

Mitch takes on a murder trial at the behest of Joey Morolto; Abby has an epiphany as she tries to save her mother’s charity from a crooked accountant.

The.Firm.S01E21.Chapter.Twenty-One.HDTV.x264-TLA
MP4 | AAC VBR | 268MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
268.35 MB
seeders:17
leechers:2
The Firm S01E21 Chapter Twenty One HDTV x264-TLA

Screenshots

The Firm S01E21 Chapter Twenty One HDTV x264-TLA screenshot

All Comments

Thx for the share!
Weird...Picture with WMP but no sound. Sound with VLC but picture is practically nonexistent. I hope maybe the some high tech guru can fix this (please).
what about people who watch this stuff on console's, not everybody is watching on a pc if so, VLC would be the obvious route to go, Or even Windows media Player classic, These days there is no need to install huge codec packs that any decent video player would already have anyway, There is no sound, but the quality was good.
Install k-lite codec to get good sound and picture..........
I tested this through my Playstation 3 and there is no sound, What kind of n00b really messes up ripping an episode, do I need to start ripping myself?
No sound with Power DVD 10, But working with VLC player (not well) VLC has been skipping & popping all over the place for about 2 weeks now.cant seem to find a fix.
good speed, fast download, thank you uploader, btw season 2 of the firm has been cancelled, enjoy the season finale with episode 22!
Thanks uploader.