The.Fifth.Element.SweSub.NordicSub.DvDrip.Xvid.Toya_Torrent

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 6, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080pDVDDVDRip

The.Fifth.Element.SweSub.NordicSub.DvDrip.Xvid.Toya_Torrent (Size: 1.36 GB)
 The Fifth Element.avi1.36 GB
 Subtitles.rar148.32 KB
 Torrentstart.nu.jpg10.7 KB
 Information about the movie.txt1.86 KB
 Important information about the subtitle files and burning of discs.txt1.7 KB

Description

The Fifth Element (Det femte elementet)

Subtitles in Danish, English, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish as srt files.

Please read the text file "Important information about the subtitle files and burning of discs" for information and instructions how to use the subtitles, the text file is added to this torrent.

En fantastisk blandning av science fiction, action, thriller och komedi från 1997, regisserad av Luc Besson (Nikita, Leon, Det stora blå).

Skådespelare: Bruce Willis, Ian Holm, Gary Oldman, Milla Jovovich, Luke Perry.

Filmens handling

Taxichauffören Korben Dallas lever i det 23:e århundradets New York. En vanlig dag får han en mycket ovanlig passagerare och blir indragen i jakten på det femte elementet som skall rädda jorden från dess undergång. Den mystiska, kvinnliga huvudpersonen Leeloo visar sig snart stå i centrum för den vilda jakten, där den grymme Zorg och hans brutala undersåtar kämpar mot världens härskare med munken Cornelius i spetsen.

Summary

A visual feast combining ancient mysticism, cyberpunk sensibilities, flamboyant entertainment personalities, and gun-toting alien mercenaries. In the 23rd century, Korben Dallas, an ex-special forces agent who now practices as a down-and-out cabbie, finds himself caught in a struggle to defy a prophesied Evil from destroying the Earth when a mysterious woman falls into the back seat of his cab. Pursued by both the government and a powerful magnate enlisted by the forces of Evil, the woman is the key to Earth's salvation, known only as the Fifth Element. Auteur Besson's first offering with Hollywood backing.

Rippat och uppladdat av Toya

... som hälsar dig mycket varmt

...... välkommen till TorrentStart (punkt) nu

Video

Codec: Xvid

Bitrate: 1152 kbps

Resolution: 640x464

Length: 121 minutes

Quality: 8/10

Audio:

Codec: Dolby AC3 Surround

Bitrate: 448 kbs