The Fabulous Thunderbirds Powerful Stuff(1989)(blues)(flac)[rogercc][h33t]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 17, 2009 by in Music
Torrent verified.

The Fabulous Thunderbirds Powerful Stuff(1989)(blues)(flac)[rogercc][h33t] (Size: 260.74 MB)
 Close Together.flac33.1 MB
 One Night Stand.flac31.84 MB
 Mistake Number 1.flac28.38 MB
 ROCK THIS PLACE.flac27.75 MB
 Knock Yourself Out.flac27.66 MB
 Powerful Stuff.flac27.18 MB
 Now Loosen Up Baby.flac22.23 MB
 Rainin' In My Heart.flac21.44 MB
 Emergency.flac21.3 MB
 She's hot.flac19.86 MB
 Powerful Stuff.log5.75 KB
 00. Fabulous Thunderbirds - Powerful Stuff.nfo3.96 KB
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt23 bytes

Description

THE FABULOUS THUNDERBIRDS- POWERFUL STUFF

Audio CD (October 25, 1990) Original Release Date: 1989

Format: Flac

Whilst having many changes of line up over the years the thread throughout the T-Birds career has been the respect the group commanded for its peerless musicianship and devotion to the sounds of blues, R & B and rock 'n roll. In fact, Muddy Waters called Wilson his favourite harmonica player and vocalist. "Muddy Waters was very good to me," Wilson says. "He almost adopted me. I'll never forget him."

For Kim Wilson, the musical journey started in Goleta, California. At 17 he began playing the harmonica. His influences included Little Walter, George "Harmonica" Smith, Lazy Lester and James Cotton. At the same time, Wilson began singing and was deeply impacted by Bobby "Blue" Bland, B.B. King, Otis Rush, Jimmy Rodgers and Muddy Waters. In search of other musicians who shared his love of the blues, Wilson headed to Minneapolis. He stayed there for a year and a half, playing locally, before moving to the burgeoning music scene of Austin, Texas. It was there that he met Jimmie Vaughan and they founded the T-Birds in 1974. The band developed a reputation as a compelling live act and subsequently signed a record deal with CBS/Epic Records

This album features SRV’s brother Jimmie Vaughan on guitar.

The title track "Powerful Stuff" achieved mainstream success and was featured in Touchstone Pictures' 1988 hit film Cocktail.

Kim Wilson-Lead Vocals & Harmonica

Jimmie Vaughan-Guitars

Fran Christina-Drums

Preston Hubbard-Electric & Acoustic Bass

Additional background vocals-Kim Wilson, .Jimmy Jamieson. William Brown. Terry Manning

Keyboards & Horns- Terry Manning

Track List:

1. Rock This Place 4:21

2. Knock Yourself Out 4:35

3. Mistake Number 1 4:48

4. One Night Stand 5:01

5. Emergency 3:37

6. Powerful Stuff 4:35

7. Close Together 5:21

8. Now Loosin' Up Baby 3:

9. She's Hot 3:20

10. Rainin' In My Heart