The Evil Within: Complete Edition- SEYTER

seeders: 51
leechers: 118
Added on May 26, 2015 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Evil Within: Complete Edition- SEYTER (Size: 16.24 GB)
 autorun.inf96 bytes
 game-1.bin8.78 MB
 game-2.bin5.34 GB
 game-3.bin10.89 GB
 setup.exe2.92 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

RePack updated to its final version!
+ The game has been updated to the latest version.
+ Added all DLC.
Crack Only CODEX

Date of Release: 14 October 2014
Genre: Action (Survival Horror) / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Tango Gameworks
Publishing House: Bethesda Softworks
Developer Website: http://theevilwithin.com/age
Language: Russian/English
Platform: PC [Repack]
Tablet: Present (SKIDROW)
Game Version: 1.0 (Update 5)
Like me on:
System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8 (64-bit)
✔ Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
✔ RAM: 4 GB
✔ Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 / ATI Radeon HD 7970
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 55 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
The Evil Within - wide thriller. It is not surprising, because the development has been a pioneer of the genre, Shinji Mikami, creator of the world famous series Resident Evil. Trying to escape from the web of horror, you will encounter with the unknown and learn what a real fear.
While investigating the bloody murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos and his colleagues are faced with inexplicable and powerful force. The entire police force interrupted and Sebastian himself during the attack loses consciousness and wakes up in a monstrous, mad world where hideous creation of wandering among the dead.
Caught in the grip of unimaginable horror, detective desperately fighting for his life. In front of him waiting for a difficult, full of pain and suffering the way, the end of which we will find out what the force behind this nightmare
DLC:
1. The Fighting Chance Pack: The set includes: a first aid kit; green gel, needed for the development of skills of the character; double-barreled shotgun with three rounds; and two bolts for the crossbow "Agony" - incendiary that ignites enemies near the site of contact, and poisonous, which lures and poison enemies, allowing Sebastian to win time.
2. The Consequence: Additions The Evil Within - it's survival horror and a completely different angle. The Evil Within: The Consequence - the second and final part of the story of Julia Kidman. You will be able to play for the detective Kidman, the mysterious companion of Sebastian Castellanos, and find out where it was lost during the events of The Evil Within. Julie will meet a terrible new enemies to uncover new secrets and face new nightmares. Supplement The Consequence shed more light on the motives driving the detective Kidman, as well as its relationship with the "Moebius" - the mysterious organization responsible for going on in The Evil Within horrors.
3. The Assignment: Bethesda Softworks The company lifted the veil of secrecy over the first of the three story additions planned for the horror film The Evil Within. DLC, received the title of The Assignment, it will be dedicated to his partner detective Kastelannosa Julie Kidman
4. The Executioner: In The Evil Within: The Executioner you can see firsthand what a terrible power - Guardian. In the third and final addition to The Evil Within you will find a series of battles in which you will manage the Guardian in first person mode. Initially, at your disposal will be only the traditional hammer and to replenish its arsenal of new weapons and improvements, you will need to win friends for The Evil Within monsters. The action takes place in a mansion Victoriano, and the gameplay is a series of melee fights, interspersed with study rooms. You will discover a terrible secret and learn how to make an ordinary person of the Guardian.
Features RePack:
• Do not cut | Do not recoded
• Game archives are not touched
• Sewn Launcher cleaning to limit FPS and black stripes
Additions:
»The Fighting Chance Pack, The Assignment, The Consequence, The Executioner

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.24 GB
seeders:51
leechers:118
The Evil Within: Complete Edition- SEYTER

Trailer

All Comments

Just a question about the Update Versions and DLC... I was under the impression that The Executioner DLC was packed With UPDATE 9

Shown Here:

http://kat.cm/the-evil-withi...and-crack-3dm-t10700666.html

Unless Some DLC's Are Packed Without Any Update Included (which I haven't seen much of that...

And There Is Still The Other Issue About There Being An UPDATE 9 Out
By 3DM... Unless Codex and 3DM Have 2 Different Ways of Updating There Games Releases Which I Have Seen From Time to Time But Not That Often...

I've Been Doing This For A Very Long Time And This Game Is Confusing Me In This Way... I am A Stickler For Keeping My Games Updated To The Latest Versions and Getting All DLC That I Can Get My Hands On So Can Somebody Please Explain To Me Why This Is The Way That It Is??? Thank You For Your Patients!!!
FINALLY, i've been waiting for something like this!
shit, i just downloaded fitgirl's release, now i will re-download this one cuz it has more updates and dlc
I like this

With all Dlc's and Executioner DLC.It's Full baby and that is just Awesome....

I'm downloading this one.

thanks was waiting for this