The Essential Guide to Effect Sizes: Statistical Power, Meta-Analysis, and the Interpretation of Research Results (2010) by Paul D. Ellis [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 35
leechers: 1
Added on February 10, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

The Essential Guide to Effect Sizes: Statistical Power, Meta-Analysis, and the Interpretation of Research Results (2010) by Paul D. Ellis [Dr.Soc] (Size: 751.35 KB)
 The Essential Guide to Effect Sizes Statistical Power by Paul D. Ellis [Dr.Soc].pdf751.35 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Paul D. Ellis, "The Essential Guide to Effect Sizes: Statistical Power, Meta-Analysis, and the Interpretation of Research Results"
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0521142466, 0521194237 | 192 pages | PDF | 0.8 MB

This succinct and jargon-free introduction to effect sizes gives students and researchers the tools they need to interpret the practical significance of their results.
Using a class-tested approach that includes numerous examples and step-by-step exercises, it introduces and explains three of the most important issues relating to the practical significance of research results: the reporting and interpretation of effect sizes (Part I), the analysis of statistical power (Part II), and the meta-analytic pooling of effect size estimates drawn from different studies (Part III). The book concludes with a handy list of recommendations for those actively engaged in or currently preparing research projects.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
751.35 KB
seeders:35
leechers:1
The Essential Guide to Effect Sizes: Statistical Power, Meta-Analysis, and the Interpretation of Research Results (2010) by Paul D. Ellis [Dr.Soc]