The Ellen DeGeneres Show 2014-05-06 mp4

seeders: 42
leechers: 18
Added on May 8, 2014 by vader85in TV
Torrent verified.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show 2014-05-06 mp4 (Size: 386.6 MB)
 The.Ellen.DeGeneres.Show.2014-05-06.mp4386.6 MB

Description

WEB-DL
Mine had to many glitches to post.
------------------------------
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379623/
New, 5/06/2014, Talk Show, Interview, Entertainment News, Variety
Actor Kevin Spacey promotes "House of Cards" and "NOW: In the Wings on a World Stage"; actress Alison Sweeney promotes her novel, "The Star Attraction"; musical guest Ariana Grande performs the song, "Problem"; a three year-old dancer performs.
-------------------------------
Video Info:
Format : MPEG-4 at 1 119 Kbps
Length : 387 MiB for 48mn 17s 803ms
Video #0 : AVC at 1 024 Kbps
Aspect : 1680 x 952 (1.765) at 25.000 fps
Audio #0 : AAC at 91.8 Kbps
Infos : 2 channels, 44.1 KHz
Language : en
-------------------------------
Many people have voiced that they want to donate to help me afford cable tv to avoid these over-the-air glitches. I've already purchased a new top rated antenna and a signal amplifier, but when the weather is bad the glitches are still very bad.
Here is a link if you would like to help out. FYI, PayPal takes $0.15 of each dollar. I hate it, but that's there rate.

(Copy/paste because KAT keeps wanting to turn the "&" into "amp;")
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2Y8PPYJMRJBL2

Once funds have been raised to offset the first several months I'll get cable, but if funding drys up, I wont be able to afford the monthly bill on my tight budget and I'll cancel it after the contract runs out.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
386.6 MB
seeders:42
leechers:18
The Ellen DeGeneres Show 2014-05-06 mp4

All Comments

lol... Make a small raspberrypi device that has OTA and is inside one of those solar lamps powered by the solar lamp, make sure all the parts purchased are bought to different houses to avoid it being traced and buy prepaid visa's to pay to paypal and than pay to the company... Now plant the solar TV recorder/Uploader near the TV stations. If this is possible, I think it is, you could be 100% untraceable and instantaneously upload the shows..... Plant it at the nearest McDonalds to the TV station lol.
That would be freaking sweet! To bad the resulting uploads, while being glitch free, would be massive and would include commercials.

The RAW stream recordings are ~3.15 GB. After removing the commercials, they are around 2.1 GB. Then thanks to x264, at the high compression of only 768kbps we get the final product of ~135 MB.

The program I use to remove commercials has an "auto" mode, but it doesnt always work very well and misses it's mark quite often.

I love the idea though!!!