The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (ISO) [DrKriznak RE-Upload]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (ISO) [DrKriznak RE-Upload] (Size: 13.05 GB)
 The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition (ISO).iso13.05 GB

Description

Special Note from DrKriznak:

"Don't just Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....

: ) Basically SEED for MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING.

If everyone gives their Gamer's Honor and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to any one of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

P.S.
This is my VERY 1st Upload : )

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game as I can not control contents of game-

Games in THIS Torrent: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Legendary Edition)

DLC Content Included: Yes. Dragonborn DLC, Hearthfire DLC, & Dawnguard DLC.

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Game Language: U.S. English

Year Released: 2011 (2013 Legendary Edition Release Date)

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

File Format Type / (Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading: ISO

Installation Instructions: 1. Deactivate Anti-Virus 2. Either Burn to Disc and then Mount to Drive or Just DIRECTLY MOUNT to virtual drive. 3. Install 4. Copy then Paste Crack from (WALMART) folder to Game DIR folder. 5. Copy then Paste New Game Launcher to Desktop or ANY Folder for easy retrieval access. 6. Launch SKYRIM LAUNCHER to adjust settings for BEST PERFORMANCE on your PC. 7. Run Game Application. (ALL DLC AUTO Installs) 8. Get you Game on Soldier... That's an ORDER! : ) 9. PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED FOR ATLEAST 20 DAYS BEFORE NO LONGER SEEDING. This trickled Community Ripple Share Effect I GUARANTEE will give each and every last one of you THE VERY BEST High Speed download connection available likely at all times whenever using my Torrents. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR GAMER'S HONOR YOU WILL RESEED AT LEAST THOSE 20 MEASLY DAYS.

Description of Game: All written descriptions suck so I'll in the blank here.... Skyrim is Honestly one of the Best Video Games EVER PRODUCED. No description will do this game absolute justice... Take it from me... If you like Action, Adventure, Role Play, Fantasy, Science, then YOU WANT THIS GAME.... Just make sure it'll run on your CPU and enjoy... Even in 10 years from now you'll STILL pull this one out! About 4.9 1/2 out 5 Stars. NEARLY FLAWLESS!

Important Information for the Downloader: This is one of the 1st. versions of the game so it comes with a small bug. When you start the game instantly you will notice the word "Level Up" frozen on your screen. Follow these instructions to remove it and "Get Your Game On!"

Go to your GAME INSTALL FOLDER. It should look something like...

C:Program FilesSkyrimDataInterface (JUST AN EXAMPLE)

You Need to edit the Translate_ENGLISH.txt from your Skyrim Data folder, find the line that begins with "$LEVEL UP"... It will read as...

$Level Progress Level Progress
$LEVEL UP LEVEL UP
$Light Fade Light Fade

Basically just highlight where your file reads the extra LEVEL UP and enter only 1 underscore and then Save file. LEAVE THE SPACES WHERE THEY ARE...

After you make the changes it should NOW read as:

$Level Progress Level Progress
$LEVEL UP _
$Light Fade Light Fade

Note: REMEMBER, DO NOT ALTER SPACING INSIDE OF TEXT DOCUMENT.

SAVE and EXIT the text document. Re-launch game... and now you can enjoy without that stupid message on the screen. : )

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
Memory: 2GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 6GB free HDD Space
Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
Memory: 4GB System RAM
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.05 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (ISO) [DrKriznak RE-Upload]

Trailer

Screenshots

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (ISO) [DrKriznak RE-Upload] screenshot
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (ISO) [DrKriznak RE-Upload] screenshot