The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Cider Wrapper (Mac)

seeders: 217
leechers: 15
Added on December 24, 2011 by Jparksin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Cider Wrapper (Mac) (Size: 5.16 GB)
 The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.zip5.16 GB

Description

The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim (Mac)
On occasion the game will freeze simple Alt+cmd+esc will close it down.
Solution: hit F5 every so often its a quick save, there is also and Auto save option happy gaming!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.16 GB
seeders:217
leechers:15
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Cider Wrapper (Mac)

Trailer

All Comments

I don't mean to sound like a entitled ass, though it is often a risk:
Is it possible to find the Sky-Rim add-ons to go along with this game wrapper?
Yeah, this is easy. Just move the entire download (The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim FOLDER) into your applications. Then open up the skyrim prefrences and select the resolution and screen quality. Then you're free to open up the game.
Works perfect on MB Air Mid 2012! Thanks a lot
I just downloaded this, two questions. First, can you get patches so you can use new feature (e.g. mounted combat, patch 1.6). Second, is it compatible with DLC content (Dawnguard, Hearthstone)?
Just downloaded the game and played it on my late 2012 iMac (the super thin one) which has OSX Mavericks... It works flawlessly, but heres something that you have to do before you try opening the game itself...

When the download is over, then open the folder in which the game itself is in and then open Skyrim preferences. It will then open an "Open with" window, for which you will have to double click on the Skyrim game itself. Then, just change the Screen Resolution to 1920 x 1080 and choose a graphic setting of your choice (Ive only tried low and medium and they work perfectly).

There you go
Then you just have to open your game and youre ready to play!
Thank You!!!
For those confused about the torrent. Basically when you want to run a Windows game on OS X you need the original game files and to use a wrapper software (e.g. Wine, Games on Mac etc) to run the game itself, however that may require some configuration or adjusting depending on the game.

So, what this torrent offers is a complete version with a cider wrapper. When the game is done downloading then I suggest you to check if all the game's files are present and then what you need to do is set the wrapper settings.

What you should bear in mind are two things; (a) The game may or not require additional resources compared to the Windows system requirements (b) You should look at the system specifications, the hardware may be different and the OS, but the system specifications are the same or even slightly more demanding due to the wrapper.

If you are running a hackintosh then you should bear in mind that you have all the correct kexts and configurations correctly before trying to run a game even native OS X ones.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, System Specifications:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:System_Requirements

How to run games with the Cider wrapper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4czvvAp6Zc

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, OSX gameplay on an iMac 24":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQdssvnnyU

I originally bought the game when I had a PC, but I recently switched to mac.