The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind GOTY WaLMaRT

seeders: 102
leechers: 8
Added on June 25, 2013 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind GOTY WaLMaRT (Size: 1.07 GB)
 mwgy-walmart.nfo6.23 KB
 wmt-mwgy.iso1.07 GB

Description

S T A R S O F G R E E D

THE ELDER SCROLLS III: MORROWIND GOTY (c) BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

CRACKER......: TEAM WaLMaRT COMPANY.........: Bethesda S.

SUPPLIER.....: TEAM WaLMaRT DATE............: 24/06/2013

PACKER.......: TEAM WaLMaRT SIZE............: 16x50 MB

PROTECTION...: STEAMWORKS PLATFORM........: WiNXP / 7 / 8 I + N + F + O + R + M + A + T + I + O + N The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition includes Morro-

wind plus all of the content from the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions.

The original Mod Construction Set is not included in this package. I + N + S + T + A + L + L 1 Extract archives, mount .iso and run setup

2 Install the game

3 Copy cracked content from the folder WALMART

4 Play and have a fun! N + O + T + E + S RETRO FUS-RO-DAAAH! G + R + E + E + T + I + N + G + S VOMIT DOCUMENT EAT BRD AiR FiCO XFORCE VACE COLLATERAL R + E + C + R + U + I + T + S LOOKING FOR A NICE SECURE PRIVATE 100MBIT+ AFFIL. FIND US.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 GB
seeders:102
leechers:8
The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind GOTY WaLMaRT

All Comments

Works awesome!
Hi guys feedback time.

Well the torrent is perfect, based on the steam version with included crack that works.

Now,

Since this is quite old, there are people that might want to use
some mods, especially MGSO 3.0

Things are a little complicated this way.

The mod installs perfectly, provided you don't use the crack.
But... you can't start it because it is not cracked, of course!

If you do copy over the crack, the game starts and a good portion of the MGSO 3.0 overhaul, BUT not 100% of it, shows on screen. You see, the MGSO 3.0 mods the EXEcutable itself in order to add many things, included correction of bugs and game mechanics like damage inflicted and the like that they weren't computed correctly under certain conditions.

What you CAN do: Get the disk version of the GOTY edition (it is right here on KAT) and install everything in the proper order.
[
1. Morrowind (game)
2. Tribunal(Expansion 1)
3. Bloodmoon (Expansion 2)
4. patch v1.6.1820
]
one of the patch's changes is removing the safedisk copyprotection and leaving only a simple cd check.

SO, install MGSO 3.0 over it, mount the Morrowind (game) disk and you are golden!
No cracks, 100% MGSO 3.0, and lots of tears because after all this work and wait, the mod is so heavy that only shows 30fps when outside...

Believe it or not the vanilla version has a certain charm that I believe will make me play it that way :) (but keep all the bug corrections to the EXE)

good luck guys.
it works. downloading MGSO 3.0. hopes it makes some good graphical improvement.
Thanks...!!
nice ^^
man i miss this game! just had to dl and play again! i'll be seeding this for a while
Can someone PLEASE help? Everything has installed fine but when i go to copy crack from Walmart folder it says ms-dos error and won't copy over??? Would love to get this working