The Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out at Night (1972 quad mix 24/96 lossless 4.0 DVD-A)

seeders: 15
leechers: 25
Added on April 18, 2013 by UnderMyWheelsin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out at Night (1972 quad mix 24/96 lossless 4.0 DVD-A) (Size: 1.65 GB)
 Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out At Night (Front).jpg917.13 KB
 Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out At Night (Back).jpg574.52 KB
 Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out At Night (Label).jpg402.21 KB
 foo_dr.txt1.48 KB
 info.txt1.24 KB
 THEEDGAR.iso1.65 GB

Description

The Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out at Night (1972 quad mix 24/96 lossless 4.0 DVD-A)

24/96 4.0 lossless MLP (DVD-Audio).

16/48 4.0 AC3 @ 440kbps (DVD-Video) for compatibility with standard DVD players.

Slight noise/crackle filtering applied (Izotope RX 2), no EQ, compression, or rear channel boost.

Converted from quad SQ encoded vinyl using a FOSGATE RESEARCH TATE II 101A hardware decoder.

"Edgar came up with a huge hit in 1973, with "Frankenstein", from 'They Only Come Out at Night', heavy rock recorded with the band that included Derringer. He's never repeated that success, however. ****

- Dave Marsh, Rolling Stone

"This may be heavy, but it's fast, which means real rock and roll after the attempted progress and hyperboogie. And instead of hyperthyroid Jerry LaCroix we get Dan Hartman, who knows enough about songs to come up with "Free Ride," and Ronnie Montrose, who knows enough about guitar to get by. Not only that, but Edgar's found a midrange. And not only that but he wears lipstick, eye makeup, and a cheek stud on the cover." B

- Robert Christgau, Village Voice

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 GB
seeders:15
leechers:25

All Comments

KICK ASS!!
thank you
Uploader, WOW! That's the only word I can come up with! I don't know who your peers are but, damn!!! I saw 4 seeders and almost passed given the file size. Imagine my utter shock when it took less time to download that it took for uTorrent to verify the download!