The Duke Spirit - My Sunken Treasure

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 22, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

The Duke Spirit - My Sunken Treasure (Size: 118.75 MB)
 The_Duke_Spirit_-_My_Sunken_Treasure_(2nafish).mpg118.75 MB

Description

Source: TV

File Info:

Video: MPEG-2 video , 720x480, 29.97 fps, VBR (Constant quality), Maximum 6124 Kb/s
Audio: Dolby Digital, 48000 Hz, Stereo, 256 kbps

The Duke Spirit are an English rock band, with an affinity to the sound of My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth and the Pixies (a band The Duke Spirit has covered live in their early shows) and also display a primal take on Rock and roll, blues and soul music, allying them to groups such as Patti Smith Group, Spiritualized, 60's Girl Group such as The Shangri-Las and Phil Spector's Wall of Sound.

The band are currently actively touring back and forth between the USA, Europe and Australia whilst fitting in time to write new material for their third, album.

Neptune is a studio album by Cheltenham-based band The Duke Spirit and is the follow up to their debut album Cuts Across the Land. The album was released on February 4, 2008 on indie label 'You Are Here'.

The Duke Spirit have received acclaim and increasing success despite relatively little advertising based promotion on television and radio. Initially a 'word of mouth' band, their touring schedules have helped them to spread their music across the country and eventually into America and Europe. They have played a number of high-profile support slots for Queens of the Stone Age, Mercury Rev, R.E.M., Supergrass, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Eagles Of Death Metal, Duran Duran. They are scheduled to tour this summer with Incubus. They have received airplay of their hit, "The Step and the Walk" on heritage alternative rock station, WHTG-FM from Neptune, New Jersey. The song also has been played on New York's FM rock station WRXPas well as huge support from California's KCRW, Seattle's KEXP, Rochester's WBER, and LA's indie 103.1fm. In 2008 the band performed on American TV 5 times - appearing on Conan O'Brien, Jay Leno Jimmy Kimmel Live Last Call with Carson Daly and David Letterman.

My Videos:

http://thepiratebay.org/user/2nafish/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
118.75 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Duke Spirit - My Sunken Treasure

Trailer