The dresser (DivX) Albert Finney.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 9, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The dresser (DivX) Albert Finney.avi (Size: 692.24 MB)
 The dresser (DivX) Albert Finney.avi692.24 MB

Description

If you saw the great movie Miller's crossing (I hope to soon have a nice version of it here) you'll know what a great actor Albert Finney can be. In this movie (The dresser) he plays a raving lunatic working as an actor on stage, while having fits of seeming composure only now and then when he's is off the stage. Mainly he is self indulged with obvious excess of rantings that clearly suggest he isn't playing with a full deck of cards. I only put this movie here because I know he has many fans, and much as this is certainly not one of my favorite British movie productions that I bring to you, there are those that will be well enough served by the gesture. I do hope there will be seeders along the way to keep this alive. I personally paid good money for it when I ordered it from the Columbia house DVD club although the discount was generous and even included free shipping back then during a special sale event. I would suggest to only take this movie if you are very interested in this genre of production, otherwise you may begrudge the bandwidth. For the remainder of you that are Finney fans, enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
692.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The dresser (DivX) Albert Finney.avi

Trailer

All Comments

Great Quality - Thanks