The Dr Phil Show 2015 09 28 (Eng Subs) SDTV x264-[2Maverick]

seeders: 33
leechers: 4
Added on September 29, 2015 by 2Maverickin TV
Torrent verified.

The Dr Phil Show 2015 09 28 (Eng Subs) SDTV x264-[2Maverick] (Size: 327.03 MB)
 The.Dr.Phil.Show.2015.09.28.(Eng.Subs).SDTV.x264-[2Maverick].mp4326.9 MB
 The.Dr.Phil.Show.2015.09.28.(Eng.Subs).SDTV.x264-[2Maverick].srt133.33 KB
 2Maverick.FAQ.txt271 bytes

Description

My Mom Is Worth Millions: Is Her Husband a Catch or "Catfish?"

A man is worried that his mother's husband is a fraud who's only interested in her money.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SOURCE:

This comes from a (SD) STANDARD DEFINITION source - non HD (as that's what I have).

COMMENTS:

Your comments are appreciated.

DETAILS:

Spoken: English
Subtitles: English

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 720x480 (4:3)
Frame rate: 29.97

Codec: MPEG AAC Audio
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 Hz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
327.03 MB
seeders:33
leechers:4
The Dr Phil Show 2015 09 28 (Eng Subs) SDTV x264-[2Maverick]

All Comments

Good SDTV quality. Thank you for uploading Dr.Phil. This is a good one, I guess Nigeria is a great place to find love!
Hope you can find other sources for 60 minutes and Dr Phil - to mention a few - if KOIN goes away.
They're not going away. These are the bulls*** tactics that the carriers started using some years ago (the moronic Dish Network founder Charlie Ergen started this trend - he's a complete tool) of trying to extort more money out of the content providers.

In reality, these things are always resolved in the 11th hour, but not before the content providers start trying to drag the subscribers into the middle of it. It has become an annoying, repetitious game that seems to be constantly happening now between some carrier and some content provider somewhere.

And they want us to believe that these companies getting bigger and bigger is somehow good for the consumer. Well, here's an example of how it isn't. The less choices there are... the more monopolistic they behave. I presume it will only get worse now that AT&T bought DirecTV, making it an even larger conglomerate. This is what unfettered capitalism looks like.

And they wonder why we do what we do... here's another good reason for it. F*** these companies. Can you tell I have a strong opinion about this?

Ok, rant over.
Thanks for the rating.