05 Alabama Song (Whisky Bar).mp37.63 MB
 09 End of the Night.mp36.58 MB
 03 The Crystal Ship.mp35.9 MB
 04 Twentieth Century Fox.mp35.87 MB
 01 Break on Through (To the Other Side).mp35.69 MB
 08 I Looked at You.mp35.42 MB
 10 Take It as It Comes.mp35.23 MB

Description

What can I, or could I say to even begin to describe The Doors? I could go with the wikipedia version, or I could go to any other source of info and It could not do it The Doors have reached a popularity that has gone from My fathers to mine.and now I think how cool it is to hear the youngsters (20-26) listening to them and making it theres as I did and... anyway I bring this torrent with me because it is well seeded and It is Mine. I bought the CD, I ripped it,and I posted it. It is a special one released with formerly edited out parts left in check the last 2 min. on track 11 and listen that was not there in the older cuts and I would know cause in addition to the versions I myself have purchases over the years and one of the original pieces of vinyl that I inherited from my father. I heard something new... anyway I have spoken enough. If you know the doors and like them then get this...If not so what. This is well seeded and supported with you or without you, cause they are the doors and they transcend all of this.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
101.83 MB
seeders:47
leechers:5
The Doors