The Doctors Revisited - The Third Doctor Jon Pertwee - Part 3 of 11 [interviews segment only] ( 31 March 2013)

seeders: 16
leechers: 1
Added on April 8, 2013 by kpm60613in TV
Torrent verified.

The Doctors Revisited - The Third Doctor Jon Pertwee - Part 3 of 11 [interviews segment only] ( 31 March 2013) (Size: 250.25 MB)
 The Doctors Revisited - The Third Doctor Jon Pertwee - Part 3 of 11 [interviews segment only] (...250.25 MB

Description

To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the world's longest-running S.F. series, BBC America is going back in time to pay tribute to every incarnation of Doctor Who, from William Hartnell, the original time-traveller, to Matt Smith, the current occupant of the TARDIS.

Every month throughout 2013, The Doctors Revisited will look back at the adventures in time and space of one of the eleven Doctors, featuring discussions with contributors to the show, past and present. Each monthly segment is followed by a classic episode of Doctor Who.

This episode will focus on the 3rd Doctor as played by Jon Pertwee from 1970 to 1974. This upload includes only the first 26 minutes of the special that includes the interviews and retrospective of the Pertwee years. The episode that followed, "Spearhead From Space" is not included here as the first part of this is all I could find elsewhere online.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
250.25 MB
seeders:16
leechers:1
The Doctors Revisited - The Third Doctor Jon Pertwee - Part 3 of 11 [interviews segment only] ( 31 March 2013)

Screenshots

The Doctors Revisited - The Third Doctor Jon Pertwee - Part 3 of 11 [interviews segment only] ( 31 March 2013) screenshot

All Comments

I'll post the 4th Doctor one if I can find it elsewhere online after it airs later this month. This took forever to find. The first 4 specials come out as a DVD box set on June 11th, 2013...so look for rips to show up online somewhere around that date.
Thanks so much for uploading this! Appreciated!
Thank you so much for uploading this. It's perfect. And don't worry about the episode not being included. We can download that elsewhere and watch it. A weeks wait for the episodes of "The Doctors Revisited" is okay by me. As long as I do get to watch it, I'm not complaining!