The_Doctor-'s Kerbal Space Program Modpack - 1.2 - For KSP 0.25

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 15, 2014 by The_Doctor-in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The_Doctor-'s Kerbal Space Program Modpack - 1.2 - For KSP 0.25 (Size: 281.76 MB)
 gamedata.zip281.75 MB
 Readme.txt1.45 KB
 Version History.txt3.39 KB

Description

NOTE: This is compatible with all versions of KSP 0.25 (Windows/Mac/Linux). KAT doesn't give me an option for multiple platforms :(

This is a modpack for Kerbal Space Program that I have compiled together. It is designed to give long time players some more content to explore, while also making life a little easier for noobs (hence the inclusion of some 'cheaty' mods).

This will be the last version of my modpack for KSP 0.25 that will have 'major' changes. For the rest of 0.25, all updates to the modpack will only have mod updates or add small mods. I'm having to make the decision to do this because I don't want the modpack to reach a size that makes the game unplayable. Once KSP has stable x64 versions for Mac and Windows (this is an issue with the game engine and isn't something Squad can fix), I'll be able to make a larger pack.

Please rate and comment and seed for as long as possible.

I've decided to remove Kethane from my modpack and replace it with Karbonite. I feel that Karbonite is superior and makes Kethane redundant.

Included Mods
  • Action Groups Extended
  • Addon Controller
  • Alternate Resource Panel
  • Asteroid Recycling Technologies
  • Auto Asparagus
  • Bizarre Command Pod
  • Burger Mod
  • Chatterer
  • Contract Window +
  • Custom Asteroids
  • DMagic Orbital Science