The Dicshitnary - writtin by John Dunsworth ( mr.lahey from trailer park boys ) .PDF

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on October 18, 2011 by dickburtonin Books
Torrent verified.

Description

March 23, 2011 John Dunsworth releases new book entitled "The Dicshitnary", a humourous collection of his "collected scatological wisdom" made famous by his character "Mr. Lahey" on The Trailer Park Boys as well as during his highly successful tours as "The Randy and Lahey Show" in venues across Canada.
March 23, 2011 John Dunsworth released his new book "The Dicshitnary" which, according to the website www.dicshitnary.com claims "Finally, a book full of shit that can admit it". The first edition of the book is limited to a numbered, signed print run of 1000 and #1 presold at a charity auction in Annapolis Royal for $150. The book became available online at wwwdicshitnarycom after an announcement on John's Facebook Fan Page, and 13 hours later over 60 books had sold online at $20 +s&h.
The book is a collection of poems and definitions of "shittisms" arranged alphabetically with a unique illustration on almost every one of its 118 pages. It is a small form hardcover book bound in a very convincing "leatherette" binding with gold embossed lettering. Elegantly typeset in to a unique level of perfection, the book hearkens back to earlier times when great care and pride was taken in typesetting and illustration, although the illustrations themselves are "ridiculous" parodies and highly sophomoric. The book is at times offensive, taking swipes at almost every religion and culture within tongue in cheek context of the "gravitas and universality of shit".
The book was written by John Dunsworth and his collaborator Ryan Cameron, who also provided the illustrations, layout, and book design. The book was edited and proofed by Grace Bezanson.

Cost me 60 bucks but was totally worth it , enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.81 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
The Dicshitnary - writtin by John Dunsworth ( mr.lahey from trailer park boys ) .PDF

All Comments

nice, i own a signed copy.
Thank you... I can feel a veritable shitstorm of inspiration heading my way already
thanks uploader!!
Good.