The Devil at Your Heels 1981 BOblivion VHSRIP XVID-CG-2

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on September 10, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Devil at Your Heels 1981 BOblivion VHSRIP XVID-CG-2 (Size: 896.24 MB)
 The Devil at Your Heels info.diz3.75 KB
 The.Devil.at.Your.Heels.1981.BOblivion.VHSRIP.XVID-CG.avi896.24 MB

Description

http://cinemageddon.org/index.php
/>

Hard to find, legendary Canadian documentary chronicling daredevil Ken Carter\\\'s epic five-year effort to jump a rocket car over a mile-long body of water.

Shane Burridge wrote:

You might think this documentary is a put-on after the first ten minutes - the kind of thing stunt-comedian 'Super Dave' Osborne might come up with - but it\\\'s further endorsement that truth is stranger (and funnier) than fiction. Star of the show is 'Mad Canadian' daredevil Ken Carter, whose speciality is jumping cars. His dream is to go one better than Evel Knievel\\\'s famous leap over the Snake River Canyon and build a ramp and car that will enable him to jump the St Lawrence seaway from the USA into Canada. He should have just used the Ambassador Bridge. The events that we watch unfold become a comedy of errors on a scale so monumental it practically lobbies for a renaming of Murphy\\\'s Law in honor of Carter.

Some IMDB user comments:

Robert Hughes: "Maybe it is all a big hoax. If it is this is some of the best mockumentary making ever."

ubergossen: "...in the midst of the movie one is caught up too much in the hilarity to be contemplating the pathetic stupidity of humanity."

olimann: "It's the absolute last word in big late 70's hair, facial fuzz and REALLY loud shirts."

No, it's not a hoax. This crazy, crazy man with a third-grade education is really on an epic quest to jump his car a mile. It's one of the most hilarious docs I've ever seen. AND it has Evel Knievel!

My rip from a DVD-r sourced from videotape.

File Size: 896 MB

Duration: 1:42:11

Subtype: OpenDML (AVI v2.0),

Video Codec Name: XviD 1.1.2 Final

Width x Height (pixels): 576 x 432 =[1.333:1]

Video Bitrate: 1114

Bits/Pixel: 0.187

Frames Per Second: 23.976 fps

Compatibility: B-VOP , ,

Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3

Audio Bitrate: 103

Audio Channels: 2

Interleave/Preload (ms): 42/504

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
896.24 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
The Devil at Your Heels 1981 BOblivion VHSRIP XVID-CG-2

Trailer

All Comments

I thank you for your persistence in uploading this documentary and keeping it active.
I had completely forgotten to try to find this after having a go back in 2008 after getting the recommendation from a Radio Program called "Get This" with Tony Martin & Ed Kavalee.
From what I've seen it will be a completely enjoyable although a little insane documentary to watch.
Thanks again.