The destined [The Breeding Prophecy Book 6] by alexx andria[.epub] [New RELEASE]

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on November 13, 2014 by kaugipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The destined [The Breeding Prophecy Book 6] by alexx andria[.epub] [New RELEASE] (Size: 96.47 KB)
 the destined by alexx andria [New RELEASE].epub96.47 KB

Description

FOR MORE EPUB NOVELS VISIT MY RELEASER THREAD: HERE

Product Details
Length: 45 pages
Publisher: Alexx Andria (November 11, 2012)
Language: English
ASIN: B00A64951K

Book Description
Publication Date: November 11, 2012

PRAISE FOR ALEXX ANDRIA:

"Alexx Andria, you sure do know how to write a sex scene to get the readers heart to race!! I LOVE IT!" -- Amazon verified purchase review

AMAZON US TOP 100 FREE EROTICA BEST-SELLING AUTHOR!

An erotic paranormal short story romance featuring two werewolves struggling to survive an ancient prophecy destined to change the world. This is the final installment of a six-part series.

THE BIGGEST THREAT…
Pushed by destiny, buffeted by fate, Cassandra and Tieran must work together to save not only their babies, but their love as well.

IS THE ONE THEY NEVER SEE COMING
They mistakenly believe Ulster is the biggest threat; however, they learn the single most dangerous threat to everything they hold dear is right under their noses.

Cassandra and Tieran find themselves facing threats from all angles in the final epic love story between two destined mates but the worst threat is the one they never see coming.
Caught in the ever-tightening web foretold by The Breeding Prophecy, Cassandra and Tieran must become as one to protect all they hold dear. Cassandra must give herself to the power of The Prophecy if she and her babies are to survive to fulfill their destiny.

EXCERPT:
“You,” the woman breathed with sharp disappointment, the sound of that single word laced liberally with hatred and dismay. Her dark hair cascaded over her shoulders in a waterfall of beauty that would’ve made a supermodel jealous and it certainly didn’t make Cassandra feel like a pageant queen but even as her dark eyes glittered like jewels at midnight, her heart burned with jealous heat. Cassandra sucked in a tight breath as understanding washed over her. “You weren’t supposed to come back,” the woman said tightly in a low, private voice meant only for Cassandra to hear.
“Serra,” Cassandra said. “What are you doing here?”
“This is my home. I was born here. You are the one who doesn’t belong,” Serra said bitterly. “Where is Tieran?”
Cassandra ignored Serra’s question, her mind moving at a frightening clip that was probably nearing delirium and knew somehow that Serra had been responsible for Ulster’s sudden appearance. “I need to rest,” Cassandra said brusquely, moving past Serra. “If Tieran wishes to see you, that’s his business. Not mine.”
“His heart belongs to me,” Serra said to Cassandra’s naked backside as she ascended the long staircase. Cassandra kept her pace and refused to react even though the hateful comment sliced at her own heart as if it were a raw-edged blade.

Editorial Reviews
From the Author

Dear Reader,

I'm always a little sad when a story comes to its natural end because I've spent so much time with the characters, listened to their voices, and traveled with them on their journey, just like the readers.

I want to thank my loyal fans for their lovely notes of encouragement and praise for it was your open love for this series that spurred me on to finish it more quickly than I'd planned. I just couldn't imagine disappointing you!

Thank you again for going on this journey with me, for following Tieran and Cassandra to the end as they battled forces of nature, others and themselves.

Until the next series...

All my love,

Alexx
From the Back Cover
The Awakening series
Book One: The Awakening
Book Two: The Capture
Book Three: The Stolen
Book Four: The Taking
Book Five: The Pursued
Book Six: The Destined

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.47 KB
seeders:11
leechers:3
The destined [The Breeding Prophecy Book 6] by alexx andria[.epub] [New RELEASE]