The Describer(s) Dictionary-A Treasury of Terms and Literary Quotations[Team Nanban]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2013 by 594mgnavin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Describer(s) Dictionary-A Treasury of Terms and Literary Quotations[Team Nanban] (Size: 1.92 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from SilverTorrent.org.txt87 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from 594mgnav torrents on BTScene.eu.txt67 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From Torrentmafia.org.txt40 bytes
 The Describer(s) Dictionary-A Treasury of Terms and Literary Quotations[Team Nanban].pdf1.04 MB
 The Describer(s) Dictionary-A Treasury of Terms and Literary Quotations[Team Nanban].mobi522.59 KB
 The Describer(s) Dictionary-A Treasury of Terms and Literary Quotations[Team Nanban].epub350.21 KB
 The Describer(s) Dictionary-A Treasury of Terms and Literary Quotations[Team Nanban].jpg36.35 KB
 Readme.txt618 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK.txt89 bytes

Description

The Describer(s) Dictionary-A Treasury of Terms and Literary Quotations[Team Nanban]

W.W.Norton&Company | 1995 | ISBN: 0393312658 | English | 416 pages | PDF + EPUB + MOBI |

DESCRIPTION:

Have you ever found yourself grasping in vain for that ideal descriptive word lost somewhere within the misty recesses of your vocabulary?
Or felt frustrated that an oddly shaped structure or pretty setting you wished to portray in writing didn't quite translate clearly to paper?

PLZ SEED WHILE AND AFTER DOWNLOADING...

"SHARING IS CARING"

visit me on facebook -

Your text to link here...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.92 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0

All Comments

Good torrent
Good job. More books concerning literary theory and criticism are most welcome.
Amazing, many thanks
Thanks