The Descendant Episode One-FLT

seeders: 58
leechers: 11
Added on March 30, 2016 by ChrisDenin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

The Descendant Episode One-FLT (Size: 3.64 GB)
 flt-thde.iso3.64 GB
 fairlight.nfo4.19 KB

Description

ANSi JEDIn Their 29th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1113The Descendant EP1 (c) Gaming Corps AB: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT: Release Date: 24/03/2016: Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: Adventure Packaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISODISCS: 1 DVD Protection: SteamSystem Requirements:OS: Windows Vista and above Processor: Intel i3 2.0GHz or equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia 430 or better DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 4 GB available spaceGame information:THE DESCENDANT is a five part episodic adventure game series where the end of the world is only the start After climate change wrecked the planet, a man-made extinction event wiped humankind off the face of the Earth. Only a few thousand 'descendants of humanity' were hand-picked to survive the apocalypse, cryogenically suspended in underground bunkers known as Arks Centuries passed. The world recovered from the nuclear holocaust, and all the Arks reopened, except one - Ark-01Features:* An episodic adventure spreading across multiple story-rich timelines* Investigative gameplay, challenging puzzlestense action sequences* Meaningful and difficult choices with branching dialogue* A tailored experience, full of tension and drama* Every player choice can influence the future of mankindInstallation Information:* Burn or mount* Install* Play the gameNOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewall/TEAM FAiRLIGHTQUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.64 GB
seeders:58
leechers:11
The Descendant Episode One-FLT

All Comments

game does not work for odd reason i launch the game but once i wanna start a new game nothing happens i press button start game or w.e it says but nothing happens :/
The same to me
Fairlight still exists? Nice.
Thanks...Quick Up!
Game is locked at 30 fps :/
COOL