The Demon Hunter (1-3) ~ Jennifer Martucci [BluA].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 2, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Demon Hunter (1-3) ~ Jennifer Martucci [BluA].epub (Size: 428.61 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 01 The Demon Hunter - Jennifer Martucci.epub102.45 KB
 02 The Dark One - Jennifer Martucci.epub158.03 KB
 03 Hunter of the Damned - Jennifer Martucci.epub167.72 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image image

The Demon Hunter
All I ever wanted was to be a normal sixteen-year-old boy, to grow up and live a decent, moral life. But all of that was taken from me the day I walked into the wrong place at the wrong time. Now I’ve become something I can’t understand, something I can’t control. I no longer know who I am or what I’m capable of.

Daniel Callahan has been thrust into a world of chaos and violence, his life forever changed. After falling victim to a horrific act, everything he knows to be true is turned upside down. Will he be able to endure the trials and tribulations hurled at him? Find out in this first installment of the Hunter of the Light series…

The Dark One
I did not ask for this. I did not choose this. What is happening to me? Who or what am I becoming? I just want to be myself, the old me. Daniel Callahan, the high school kid who’s blends into a crowd without even trying. I don’t want this life. I never asked for it…
Daniel Callahan is no longer the same. He’s no longer a person he recognizes. His personality is changing. His body is changing. Once a high school student who was easily lost among his peers, a force beyond his control has launched him headlong into a new world, a world where he has power, but also a world where he is a target. Will he accept the transformation and his calling and continue along on a path chosen for him, or will he resist and make his own path through life? Find out in this second installment of the Hunter of the Light series.

Hunter of The Damned
“I thought I could ignore my calling, hide away and exist unnoticed. Deny what I am. But no one can ever truly hide from who they are. Or what they are. I am a Hunter. And darkness follows me wherever I go.”
The realization that an evil far worse than Daniel Callahan ever imagined is upon him. It threatens the world as he knows it, the semblance of a life he’s tried to salvage. It threatens to overwhelm him.
The Hunter is being hunted. Will he fight and answer his calling, or will he continue reject what he is and allow mankind to fall? Find out in this third installment of the Hunter of the Light series.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
428.61 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Demon Hunter (1-3) ~ Jennifer Martucci [BluA].epub