The Dead Linger Alpha - 2013

seeders: 117
leechers: 3
Added on March 2, 2013 by Soul_Kingin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Dead Linger Alpha - 2013 (Size: 476.16 MB)
 The_Dead_Linger_Alpha_v006d_setup.exe476.16 MB

Description

Release year: 2013
Genre: Horror / FPS / Sandbox / 3D
Developer: Sandswept Studios
Publisher: Sandswept Studios
Platform: PC
Type of publication / localization: license
Language: English
Sound language: English
License: Freeware

System requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 / Windows XP
Processor: Intel Core2Duo 1.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon ™ HD 3600, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT 256 MB
Sound card: compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c
Free space on hard disk: 1 GB

Description:
The Dead Linger - sandbox shooter with survival in a zombie apocalypse, with a huge and randomly generated world!
You will be able to craft things, drive, kill zombies, find friends, kill zombies together, traveling again to kill zombies, find shelter and rebuild it without forgetting to kill zombies ...
Gloomy "sandbox" of survival in a city teeming with living carrion. Planned a randomly generated town of 25 000 kilometers, construction barricades to defend the safe havens, "coop" for 16 people, a lot of interactive objects and weapons.

Installation:
1-Install The Game
2-Start The Game
3-In the main menu, press "Play Offline", then "ENTER THE APOCALYPSE"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
476.16 MB
seeders:117
leechers:3
The Dead Linger Alpha - 2013

All Comments

thank you
If you wants guys, just i now i upload the Build 13 for who wanna the newest version (the 13a patch is already in it)
Check it out here: kat.cm/the-dead-linger-build-13-with-13a-patch-quality-of-life-by-lazze
king-t9017738.html#main
go fuck yorself
Scuse me mates, But when I try to play the game, It says " The program can't start because OpenAL32.dll is missing from your computer. " Can anyone tell me how to get this? Thank you.
works great thanks!
ok , i am a novice at this downloading and installing lark , and managed to install , but then it started downloading updates , and i eventually got a box asking to choose render/vsync/display size etc , after i got got black start screen , then crashed out ? if i remember rightly i got updates upto 30 . defo want to try before buy , but then it might be beta buying this one , and suck it up ;-)
Please, upload new version.